Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, Victoria Rowell and Doug Davidson were on the Steve Harvey show to talk about Kristoff. Doug looks very broken up. Victoria talks about how his family and friends tried to support and be there for Kristoff after his son's death.

https://people.com/tv/kristoff-st-john-laughing-telling-jokes-during-final-steve-harvey-show/

• Members

I admit, I don't keep up either with People or The Steve Harvey show so I had no idea Doug Davidson and Victoria Rowell appeared on the show.  They both look pretty broken up about it. Victoria looks like she's been crying quite a bit.

I was just thinking about Kristoff this morning and how everyone agrees that he was outgoing when it came to helping others yet, thinking about the fact that he was alone when he died-- he was able to isolate himself in his last moments, so much so that by the time help arrived, it was too late. 

It's just a very tragic aspect to comprehend.

• Members

as much as I am over her, if there was just one shot of VR sitting in the pews crying, and then a fade to Shemar and Tonya and the rest.....i would really be cool with that. jmo. 

My goodness. she said it. he died from a broken heart.

Edited by Roman

• Members

KSJ was always a team player, and that was especially evident in game show appearances:

P.S. The 1992 special is especially poignant because the host was Ray Combs. If you think about it, the end of his life has a few tragic parallels with the St. John story.

Please register in order to view this content