Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Members

They’ve shown clips of Dru since VR left so I’m sure they could again. 

It breaks my heart seeing what’s been done to Victoria Rowell. She mentioned speaking to Shemar and Tonya, but if you look on her page none of the cast (beyond Loren Lott) like or comment offering her any kind of sympathy. Then to be largely left out of a tribute to someone she worked closely with until his death. I truly believe had Victoria not taken one for the team Kristoff and Bryton would’ve been fired years ago. Not to mention I credit her with Susan Dansby being hired and many others like Mischael Morgan. 

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not that they’d need to have the same actress if they brought Lillie Belle back (which won’t happen), but is Robin Braxton (who took over for the late Norma Donaldson) still living?

Not that she has to make a public statement, but I’d love to hear from Debbi Morgan. She’s known and worked with KSJ for many years.

Can you even *stand* the beauty here?

• Members

What I loved about the Lillie Belle and Dru relationship was that it touched upon that some people just weren't meant to be parents or good parents (she was to Liv, but there was no excuse for why she treated Dru as she did), as well as the blatant favoritism some parents give to one child over another. This is rarely touch upon in a non-comedic way, but it's a very real thing that happens in families.