Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMFG this is truly heartbreaking. RIP Kristoff St. John and thank you for your wonderful portrayal of Neil Winters for many many years. You will be missed dearly. Much condolences to his family and friends. 

Amongst all the sadness, this made me smile a bit.

Thank you.

• Members

I feel like I've lost a close relative. Everyone around here knows how much I love the Winters family. They brought me to Y&R and other daytime soaps when I was child. I only remain connected to the genre because of that family and those actors who portray them. 

I pray for his family and friends. He seems to have been struggling for a while now but now he's at peace. 

• Members

Oh NO!   So sad to hear.  He's always been one of my favorites on Y&R.  Depression is such a cruel illness. He is now at peace.  Y&R will be missing a true star and I believe he was a good man.  I think he never got over his son's death (from suicide) .   Now that this has happened, I'm wondering if his absence of late from Y&R  was due to him taking another leave due to his mental health.   Y&R better play a great tribute to this man.  I bet Shemar Moore(ex-Malcolm), Tonya Lee Williams (ex-Olivia), Debbi Morgan (ex-Harmony),  and Victoria Rowell (ex-Dru) will all gladly return for a tribute episode. Rest In Peace  Kristoff St. John.

• Members

I couldn't believe it when I saw it posted online. I'm shocked and heartbroken! Such a nice, sweet and energetic man. I've said this before and I'll say it again, that when I interned at Y&R, Kristoff was by far the nicest, friendliest, most accommodating and inviting cast member of everyone there. He made everyone feel welcome, from the very top all the way down to the unpaid interns. He and Shemar were my favorites but Kristoff was just very genuine. I'm so sorry to hear of this and can only imagine his personal demons he has been struggling with these past couple years.