Y&R: RIP Kristoff St John

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So sad. It makes me want to cry just knowing the pain he must have been in these past few years. We've made some inroads, but as a society, we have to keep working on our attitudes towards mental illness. The stigma HAS to be removed so people can get the help that they need.

RIP you talented and beautiful man.

• Members

So sad...  About ten years ago while flipping through channels one night, I was surprised to see him on Bravo's reality show of fitness trainer Jackie Warner, whose clients at the time included Kris St. John.  Notwithstanding the silly premise, he was a really down-to-earth person in that episode and very earnest in going through the regimen.  He was in such a good shape.  

Rest in peace...

• Members

Corey Feldman, who starred alongside Kristoff and Tricia Cast (Nina Webster, Y&R) as kids in The Bad News Bears TV series, is posting extensively about Kristoff on his social media and all in CAPS.

@kalbir if those fools at CBS hadn't made Charlie and Company run up against The Cosby show, they might have lasted beyond two seasons.  I was a kid when that show aired, so I always wondered why it disappeared.  It wasn't belly-laughs funny but it was entertaining and seemed to be improving.  Sad to know that half that cast has now passed away.

Please register in order to view this content

Like I said though, KSJ knew many people inside and outside the world of soaps since he started his acting career so young.  From the outpouring, we all see that he was a legit nice guy, which makes the loss all the more devastating.  Seems like he gave of himself until it hurt.

• Members

Reading all of these tweets and instagram posts already had me fucked up but that Braeden interview set me over the edge. I'm incredibly sad. Truly a case of not knowing what you're missing until they're gone.

Now is the time to get Neil and Dru's daughter out of jail (?!).