GH: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Laura: Elizabeth has 3 boys whom I love dearly, and you're telling me they might be living with a serial killer?

Anyone else rolling their eyes at this sh-t? 

Please register in order to view this content

Franco IS a serial killer.

I'm glad that Lucas and Brad got to make an appearance today.

• Members

I know that Franco is innocent of this particular crime, but Liz still looks a fool defending him to Lulu.

The new DA is back tomorrow

Please register in order to view this content

She was gone for like a month and none of the stories she was being featured in were affected. It's almost like she's not important or needed.

• Members

It seems like most viewers were not surprised by the twist of having Franco being charged with being the Serial Killer, but I was.  I had thought previously that he was going to be the one to figure out who the killer was and come out the hero.  Roger Howarth is a good actor, but, let them quickly convict Franco, give him the electric chair, and bring Todd back.  Franco has gotten too "nice" and Mr. Mom-like for my tastes.  I think RH does better with a character that has a bit of a unpredictable side to them, and TPTB are so preoccupied with getting the viewers to like Franco that they won't give RH material with an edge any longer.

• Members

Tired of hearing Elizabeth defend Franko, but loved Laura raking him over the coals.

STFU Jake Dough! After weeks of you chewing the scenery whining about Oscar, now you are running around defending the serial killer/kidnapper/would-be rapist. 

I don't give two s*its about the Nina story, but can we keep Sasha after this story blows up? The actress is much better than KM as Wallow.

• Members

It's just horrible that all Liz gets to do is prop Franco. Her son is standing in front of her with bruises all over his face and all she can do is defend Franco? I know we're supposed to find her loyalty romantic and think it's awesome how she's standing by her man, but she just looks stupid even though we know Franco is innocent.

Archived