Jump to content
kalbir

Y&R February 2019 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BoldRestless said:

How did she meet him? Was he in the cult?

Edward was Nikki and Casey's neighbor who originally was fixated on Casey. When she left town because of the threats he transferred his attention to Nikki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Eboneece said:

Gah, sometimes Melissa Ordway can ruin an entire episode for me. Her Abby is so milquetoast. It is still shocking that they let GH take Emme Rylan away.

 

Idk they’re two sides of the same boring coin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're both boring, and there's no chance Ordway can sustain a major pairing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emme (Marcy) Rylan has been on three soaps, and forgettable on all three, too.  Seriously, the girl should just change career direction and become a Dolly Parton impersonator.

 

25 minutes ago, Vee said:

and there's no chance Ordway can sustain a major pairing.

 

Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2019 at 7:56 PM, Faulkner said:

I don’t love Mia (and actually Abby told no lies about her), but I loved seeing her grip Abby by the hair. Just something about how Ordway delivers her lines.

I wish they'd have had a full on catfight. I'm sick of the catfight blue balls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eboneece said:

Gah, sometimes Melissa Ordway can ruin an entire episode for me. Her Abby is so milquetoast. It is still shocking that they let GH take Emme Rylan away.

Shocker here, but I don't mind her portrayal at all and I find her likeable and charismatic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

Shocker here, but I don't mind her portrayal at all and I find her likeable and charismatic. 

 

I like MO as Abby too. She's pretty and I find her believable as Ashley's daughter. (I think that her and ED really do look like they could be mother/daughter) I like their relationship and her relationship with Jack. I also have always liked her chemistry with Bryton/Devon.

Edited by xtr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, xtr said:

 

I like MO as Abby too. She's pretty and I find her believable as Ashley's daughter. (I think that her and ED really do look like they could be mother/daughter) I like their relationship and her relationship with Jack. I also have always liked her chemistry with Bryton/Devon.

The Abby/Devon scenes are the only scenes when I like him. They have amazing chemistry and they really should be the story, even if she'll have to wear flats...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...