kalbir

Y&R February 2019 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, BoldRestless said:

How did she meet him? Was he in the cult?

Edward was Nikki and Casey's neighbor who originally was fixated on Casey. When she left town because of the threats he transferred his attention to Nikki.

5 minutes ago, Eboneece said:

Gah, sometimes Melissa Ordway can ruin an entire episode for me. Her Abby is so milquetoast. It is still shocking that they let GH take Emme Rylan away.

Idk they’re two sides of the same boring coin.

They're both boring, and there's no chance Ordway can sustain a major pairing.

Emme (Marcy) Rylan has been on three soaps, and forgettable on all three, too.  Seriously, the girl should just change career direction and become a Dolly Parton impersonator.

25 minutes ago, Vee said:

and there's no chance Ordway can sustain a major pairing.

Truth.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:56 PM, Faulkner said:

I don’t love Mia (and actually Abby told no lies about her), but I loved seeing her grip Abby by the hair. Just something about how Ordway delivers her lines.

I wish they'd have had a full on catfight. I'm sick of the catfight blue balls!

9 hours ago, Eboneece said:

Gah, sometimes Melissa Ordway can ruin an entire episode for me. Her Abby is so milquetoast. It is still shocking that they let GH take Emme Rylan away.

Shocker here, but I don't mind her portrayal at all and I find her likeable and charismatic. 

25 minutes ago, SteelCity said:

Shocker here, but I don't mind her portrayal at all and I find her likeable and charismatic. 

I like MO as Abby too. She's pretty and I find her believable as Ashley's daughter. (I think that her and ED really do look like they could be mother/daughter) I like their relationship and her relationship with Jack. I also have always liked her chemistry with Bryton/Devon.

Edited by xtr

19 minutes ago, xtr said:

I like MO as Abby too. She's pretty and I find her believable as Ashley's daughter. (I think that her and ED really do look like they could be mother/daughter) I like their relationship and her relationship with Jack. I also have always liked her chemistry with Bryton/Devon.

The Abby/Devon scenes are the only scenes when I like him. They have amazing chemistry and they really should be the story, even if she'll have to wear flats...