kalbir

Y&R February 2019 Discussion Thread

Many older cues used again in scenes tomorrow. Also a small tribute to KSJ. Hopefully he gets a bigger tribute in the future 

CBS says a Neil exit storyline starts in late April.

I noticed that Rey and Mia’s apt. looked bigger today, with a  room in the rear, like a sun room.

The Newman ranch set seemed a little different, too.

I tuned in a couple of times this week and what a mess.  I don't care who the mystery person is with Katie, don't care whether JT is dead or not...this mess has gone on for too long.  Honestly it's an unpopular opinion but I'd rather see the Rosales people rather than Nikki, Phyllis, Sharon, Victor, Victoria and the JT storyline.  And today with Sharon "admiring" Victor and all the Victor love....just GAG me.  End this mess...I don't care and it's gone on for too long. 

And I think I heard Nikki say one day...she didn't know how Victor would survive in prison. LOLLLLLL.  The writing is pathetic...does no one remember he was just in there like 1 year ago and had an affair with the Doctor while he was in there?  He was on more than when he was OUT of prison.  Just so bad. 

Edited by Fevuh

I found it strange that if it is JT that was in the house, why wouldn't she say his name.  He lived with them long enough!

The music in today's episode makes these stupid stories somewhat bearable. Y&R's classic score is unbeatable.

Also, that end montage with KSJ just floored me. Can't believe he's gone. 😞

2 hours ago, StepBack said:

The music in today's episode makes these stupid stories somewhat bearable. Y&R's classic score is unbeatable.

Also, that end montage with KSJ just floored me. Can't believe he's gone. 😞

Agreed