Y&R February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really enjoyed today's show. Especially the flashbacks with Nikki/Casey, Nikki/Jack and her scenes with Victor and Katharine. I thought today's show was well done. And Melody Thomas Scott looked really pretty in a lot of those flashbacks. She still looks good. She has aged well through the years. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MTS said it in an interview years ago. In recent years when they did the Paley Center thing, they took questions from the audience. Roberta stood up and asked MTS why Nikki never calls her sister and MTS was shocked and happy to see her, so I guess they might have made up. MTS has always said she and Roberta were close during the show and that she loved and missed working with her. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

She is so pretty and looks fantastic, I'm sure like other celebrities her age she's had some work done but she doesn't look "done" if you know what I mean. Or maybe it's the benefits of always having a bit of a baby face.

• Members

The writing and direction are still subpar but man, that classic score alone elevates a mediocre episode. I'm praying they've retired that stupid guitar strum that used to end every scene because as of right now the show sounds fantastic.

It even managed to make me pay attention to all the drama surrounding that non-entity Lola.

Archived