Days: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Just started watching......Leo naked with those big pecs......the writing for Leo is horrific......talking to Gabi: From one bitch to another......lawd.....awful

Will/Chandler shirtless...yummm as always and Sonny with shirt on....obvious Ron doesn't want to see Freddie shirtless....LOL

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another boring show. With Chabby & Wilson in ugly bedrooms basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.  In yet another ugly bedroom Leo's tied up so Wilson can kai kai.  I did find Leo's antics somewhat amusing at first. But now it wearing thin on me. I do wonder if Leo ratting out Wilson was a dream sequence.  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah, I love both of those dudes....and they are right.  

When two love interest lay in bed, and you could drive a freight train between them, there is a HUGE problem. 

It also doesn't help that the spark that once existed between WilSon is as dead as my great great grandfather.  Just speaking truth. 

• Members

I got tired of Sonny blaming Will for everything wrong with their relationship. He treated Will like dirt and every time something went wrong he left for Paris. And then he had the gull to be upset when Will chose Paul over him and went crying to Mommy because he didn't get his way. 

Archived