Days: February 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Xander already gone? I'll miss him and his athletic shorts.

It's hard to get invested in scenes with Chole and Stefan since

Please register in order to view this content

Leo continues to be the most interesting part of most shows. He's just crazy entertaining. The show needs more good pot stirrers like this since we no longer have Sami (or even Theresa).

• Members

Doug and Julie "Netflix and chill"

Please register in order to view this content

This Stefan/Chloe stuff is so clumsy. I don't recall them sharing scenes since he first came on the show, and the way they went about getting them to interact again was so forced. Nobody was asking for the Mexico stuff to be revisited, and I had to roll my eyes at the goons knowing the exact moment Chloe would finally go through her mail. It's also impossible to invest in them together because, well, you know.

I totally get Hope's POV, but her obsession with Ben has gotten annoying.

• Members

I’m not caught up. Can someone tell me, are there hints or anvils that they’re going to retcon Ben’s murders somehow? I know Jordan is back and looney tunes. Is there any indication she actually committed the necktie murders or brainwashed Ben to commit them or something? Thanks!

• Members

Getting caught up and something superficial I noticed is that Deidre Hall is actually older than Judith Chapman, but she and the character of Marlena come across younger than Diana. I’m still confused about aging up the character even though she hasn’t been seen in 30 years.

• Members

lol how? It's all so forced and really doesn't work for me. Much like GH is still desperate to make Julian and Franco work. He still killed Paige, Serena and Wendy, unless I missed something. I am like a month behind, no lies, lol. Is Jordan the real killer?

I'm really not here for this Diana crap. I doubt it's playing out any better than reading up on it ... I've had little desire to catch up on the show again. Ron's so very hot and cold.

• Members

I like Ben, but I don't see how he's been redeemed. He came back, Marlena said he's good to go, and we're just supposed to buy into it because the show wants him to be a romantic lead. That's not redemption to me. I agree that it's been forced and quite lazy, but I do like RSW and Ben, particularly when he's more gray and not being written as some good guy hero. I liked the scene where he was threatening towards Claire.

Archived