You Again? - Actors who've been rehired after reports of bad behavior.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loathed Reese. But the character - and Kari Wuhrer - did the impossible (this was circa the whole Sonny/Carly vs. Sonny/Alexis crap, even after Alexis was with Ric and the pairing proved popular): She got them to band together in mutual hatred. It certainly didn't help that Wuhrer was reportedly trash talking both characters at appearances and bragging that Ric should stick with Reese, etc.

When you get Carly and Alexis fans doing kumbaya and "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", well...Reese was not long for the world. And I loved how people just stepped over her dead body after the train wreck like she was a speed bump! LOL! I remember reading Wuhrer tried to use soap magazine polls in her lawsuit for wrongful termination, of all things.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I find Farah endlessly amusing and bear her no ill will personally, but no, lol. I know people who have nothing to do with soap fandom who know her and she is exactly as she appears, let's not pretend.

• Members

As it turned out..Alyssa milano was quite a diva herself on charmed post shannon being fired..and she qasnt liked either on th abc summer series she did either.

And on BH....yes..she was a handful..but wow the tabloids were fun back than.

• Members

I believe so.  When Jen Lilley posted some stuff about Maxie vs. Theresa and started a twitter war with Kirsten, Farah jumped in and had Kirsten's back so it seems like they are friends again.  But that was like 5 years ago, so who knows.

Archived