Days axes five ⌛

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Truth.

I would be amenable to Nadia as Brook Lynn Ashton/Quartermaine. With a good writing team she could shine at GH, but the writing is mostly awful. She'd have had a future there if she'd jumped as a Fronsian steal in, say, 2007.

• Members

Just been thinking about this and I think none of those characters are big losses. Claire and Chloe especially are poor and I'm glad they're going. Lucas is probably one of the worst current characters so it's great he's going. I like Stefan and Tripp but I still won't be sad they're going. I didn't even know the guy who played Leo was a regular but he's awful so good riddance to him too.

I don't want Ben or Ciara to go anywhere though.

• Members

That's what makes DAYS history - and the current Dr. Rolf revival - such a 'spoiler' for these serial killer S/L. I'm just waiting for Andre to reappear. And I do think Nadia is getting a bad deal. From what I saw, she's been completely wasted. At least, we'll get campy promos for the story. 

• Members

I hope this isn't true.  Love VictoriaKonefal as Ciara.  If so, they better find another great re-cast

Will miss Nadia Bjorlin(Chloe) who should've not been axed, same goes with the prior axing of Bryan Dattilo(Ex-Lucas). Maybe they'll write Chloe off with Stefan, since Brandon Barash(Stefan) is out too apparently, or maybe Bryan comes back for a bit as Lucas and they reunite and leave town for their happy ever after? 

I am ok with Lucas Adams(Tripp) out,  he should've been a Joey re-cast instead.  Axing Olivia Keegan(Claire) is stupid if she was fired (maybe she left on her own to go to college as some sites are hinting at), probably Tripp & Claire leave town together.  If not maybe a recast for Claire?

Archived