RSW (Ben) April 2019

Chandler (Will) May 2019

Freddie (Sonny) February 2019

Casey (JJ) January 2019

Camila (Gabi) April 2019

Victora (Ciara) June 2019

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

It was obvious Adams was going to get the rock for serial killer Ben. That's how Ron always works with nice guys like that who aren't rapists or killers. (Which is not to say they could not have redeemed Ben properly, it's very possible to absolve him on DAYS and he's worth the shot, but RC didn't even try.)

• Members

If these departures are true, it is mostly non-newsy.  Any of them can be rehired if Days has a future except Tyler. He's done on Days (Ron got his way once with this GH casting), and maybe done with soaps, I think.

Nadia has been on air average once a week or less since she returned.  Her husband is now on contract. They are friends and business associates of Corday on Ladies of the Lake.  

Lucasss Adams is a decent actor. Granted, his material sucked from day 1; but hunks like him are a dime a dozen on soaps. When Ron leaves (if Days is renewed another year) to join Valentini on Y&R when Griffith/Morina are fired at the end of 2019 (LOL, I still say Ron will end up as HW on YR and Frank will end up as EP) and Dena returns (horror) (or Sheri/Ryan write the final Days on air year), he can be brought back with Patch for family reunion.

Stephen/Tyler: bye.  Poor story material; past his prime actor.  Personal issues.  Wish him well.  We don't need another DiMera. Give them an effin rest.  For that matter, I'd like to see Kate's character go on a two year hiatus.

Olivia: the one casting hold over during that horrid period when they hired the monumentally awful actors who played the first adult Ciara/Joey/Theo (Remember the one the decent actor from that period who played Chase, who they turned into a rapist and sent off to prison..nice work Griffith who also ruined Ben's character and sent off RSW who had grown so much in the role).

Greg/Leo: ruined the character with the fake murder; too over the top in the new story. Ron got more mileage from Ken on this gay character than any other Days writer has gotten from Ken, or will. Ron must have pitched the story the day after the show won all the major Emmy's.

• Members

Wow! Just learned this news, but honestly the only one that bums me is Nadia Bjorlin yet again. She's like the one solid actress in her age range that could soar with a decent storyline, but they always treat the character as an afterthought. One of these days, Y&R or GH is gonna snatch her up (she's safe from B&B as long as JMW is there). 

Re: Tripp and Claire - thank goodness. I'm surprised they lasted this long. DAYS is slow to react to viewer disinterest, but they managed to get rid of the old Ciara in a respectable amount of time. I wonder if they'll beef up the young set (the age range of Ciara) or will Ciara be "grandfathered" into the twentysomething crowd? 

Very true. In fact, I forgot Chrishelle Staus is popping back up soon because it was announced the same year Melrose Place was cancelled. 

Oh snap, is Kyle Lowder out too? No way. Even with being BFF's with Corday? I like him and his crispy chiseled body. Can't we just swap him and Martsolf out and he stays on as Brady? 

• Members

Hehe....I'm giggling thinking of them having her sing Opera to Victor when he's in the hospital yet again...

Please register in order to view this content

Jamey Giddons once said she would make a great Steffy....this was when JMW was off the show.

• Members

Nadia would be a great Brooklyn on GH.

She should be the center of her age group on the show.  Decent actress, attractive, history with major families but not directly a Horton or a Brady by blood.

It is a shame.

Tripp is a loss for his age group, and Ciara if she leaves when her contract is up.

The tragedy with DAYS is agenda storytelling and the lead time has continuously destroyed any momentum or good things going on beyond the vets on the show for over a decade.  Nick should not have been killed off, Gabi should not be the center of her age group, and the show should not have revolved around Abigail and Chad if both parties were planning to bolt.  Ugh.

Archived