Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Kyle continues to be dragged down by his association (and past association with Lola). He treats her well, tries to give her nice things and he's accused of not understanding her, being shallow, having ulterior motives etc.. She constantly berates his, his background, his job, and makes him walk around on eggshells. And now he can't even try and save her life without being accused of something awful. Lola is a dark cloud in Kyle's life and I want her away from him.

Maybe him and Summer will get closer when they both realize that neither one of them attacked this shrew. Also, I wonder who hit her in the head. If it's a longer term mystery, maybe it's someone new. If it's just a way to get Kyle to try and quickly reconcile with Lola, I actually think that Dina might be the one who hits her.  Maybe a disoriented Dina finds her roaming around the grounds without anyone's knowledge,  and knocks her out. I could see that happening. And if Dina did it would be a way for someone on canvas to have done it, without them going to jail. I could see people letting it go that Dina hit her but Lola's attack possibly drawing Kyle/Lola closer together. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show Lola will end up wearing Abby's coat and will be pushed behind by someone wearing heels. Lola will end up hitting her head, getting up but gets dizzy and falls into the pool. Maybe Mia ends up mistaking Lola for Abby because of her coat and is the one who shoves her.

Abby and Mia will get into a physical altercation with each other at the GCAC regarding Arturo, where Mia will grab Abby by the hair and Abby will tear Mia's necklace off. Mariah and Tessa will hold Mia back and Abby will have her thrown out of the club. Mia will go and slam into her apartment in a rage, will be drinking tequilla straight from bottles and will be fuming over Arturo/Abby's magazine cover. 

Lola will end up going to the mansion tomorrow to talk with Kyle after he shows up to the GCAC wanting to make amends with her. She will tell Arturo/Abby about what happened with Kyle/Summer and Arturo will want to take Kyle outside. Abby/Arturo will convince Kyle to leave, Arturo will tell Lola she' s better off without him, but Abby will say hear him out. Also Lola/Mariah will tell Lola to give her and Kyle's relationship another chance.

Also, according to the recap, Victoria and Phyllis will be arrested tomorrow due to Sharon confessing the truth to Rey.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers about Kyle/Lola/Rey/Arturo that were posted at another site from SID. Lola will end up being in a coma. While Arturo will suspect that Kyle is the one who hit her in the head, Kyle will wonder why he is being accused because he loves Lola. Rey/Arturo will mention that he tried to dig up Phillip Chancellor's grave and that he is rich guy who thinks that he can do whatever he wants. They will now decide who will or won't be in Lola's life. Kyle will be concerned about what they will tell Lola when she wakes up. 

• Members

Here is next week's promo:

It looks like Kyle gets pretty frustrated by Arturo's accusations about him trying to hurt Lola and they start shoving each other. Also spoilers from SID says that Phyllis will make a deal with Christine that she will testify against the other women and Christine accepts this deal. Also there are is a spoiler from the zap2it website that says that Rey will go rogue. 

• Members

Here are a few new upcoming spoilers for this week about Devon and Ana. (These spoilers are from the Zapit2soaps column that was posted in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Newspaper). Devon will try and get Ana to sing again. However, his efforts will be interrupted when he and Ana learn the news about Lola's attack. Devon and Ana will go to the hospital to visit Lola and Ana will worry about him visiting the place where Hilary died. 

I believe this ties into the Devon has a setback spoiler. I wonder if he gets really emotional after he sees Lola in the hospital. I am glad to see Ana/Devon again and I can understand why he would get emotional over seeing Lola in the hospital, (Due to the loss of Hilary and the baby). However, I do wish we were getting scenes with them that didn't involve Lola/the Rosales. Almost everything on the show right now, (with an exception being the JT storyline). is either focused or somehow ends up being tied to the Rosales family. I am tired of so much stuff being tied to them. 

• Members

The focus on them has continues to increase at a very large rate. It's to the point to where I think other storylines that were supposed to be going on now have been either shelved/abandoned. There were multiple spoilers that were supposed to happen for February Sweeps/Winter that haven't happened partly due to the show focusing so much on the Rosales.

Ana was supposed to have a big secret come out this month and Devon was supposed to have doubts about trusting her. Hasn't happened. And it doesn't look like it will this month because the end of February is next week and there aren't any spoiler about Ana's secret.

Fen was supposed to having growing pains that would concern Michael and Lauren. Fen missed his showcase, but we didn't get to see him talk with his parents about that. And now he's supposed to go on tour and no mention of his parents reaction to that. Lauren really hasn't been shown and Michael is really only being used for the JT storyline. (The other storyline that is eating up this show).

Victoria was supposed to be struggling with feelings for Billy and Cane this winter. We really haven't seen much of that outside of her kissing Cane twice. It looks like they have abandoned the idea of her possibly wanting Cane. Granted, this may have been cut out due to the JT storyline, but it's still another spoiler that isn't playing out the way it was spoiled.

Hunter Kelly King recently said there would be a Summer/Kyle/Lola triangle and she didn't know who Kyle would end up with. But what's playing out on screen is the show trying to act like Kyle and Lola are a SuperCouple in the making and Summer is being made to look like an interloper. Kyle will blame Summer for Lola's fall. It doesn't sound like he's going to be having strong enough feelings for Summer anytime soon and we're getting a viable triangle. 

All of these storylines have either been shelved/abandoned, altered, so we can get more focus on the Rosales family (and the JT mess can continue). And we end up getting this "Lola in a Coma" storyline which came out of nowhere and was not spoiled even in a vague way. It's like some one decided that what they think this show needed is even more focus on this annoying family. (Especially Lola).

• Members

On tomorrow's show it's the standalone episode for Nikki. It's pretty good. Here is a recap for it and mention of most of the scenes:

Nikki is her jail cell writing a letter to her grandchildren about her life. And then they start showing the clips, including scenes with her sister Casey, talking about her parents, and mentioning killing her father. They also show her interacting with Paul when she was young and marrying Greg Foster. They show clips of her talking about the cult with Paul and then working as a stripper. They show clips of Victor at the club looking at Nikki and then Nikki starts writing to her grandchildren about all the men she's been with. She even writes her full name including all the men/times she's been married to. They also show clips of her first wedding to Victor, some troubles they had, and Victor proposing to Nikki again when he rode in on a horse.

Nikki also writers to her grandchildren about her alcoholism. Scenes are shown of Jack and Victor trying to get through to NIkki when she is struggling with her addiction. And a scene with Neil when he's trying to help Nikki through her struggle with her addiction.  There was also a scene of Nikki/Jack talking about the son she lost with Jack,  and Nikki/Victor talking about losing Cassie. Also, Nikki tells her grandchildren about being a parent and scenes are shown with her talking with AH Victoria and expressing concerns about Sharon to a young Nick. Young Nikki was also shown holding baby Victoria and talking to Victor.

And Nikki talked about her friendship with Katharine Chancellor and they showed the first scene her and Katharine met. And also Katharine giving Nikki advice on how to win over Victor and another Katharine scene with Nikki after she got out of the hospital. The last flashback was a Victor/Nikki scene.

I thought this episode had a lot of good flashbacks. I really enjoyed it. 

Archived