Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

I had saw that someone on another site had already gotten their hands on the SOD spoilers a bit earlier than some people normally get them. Here are what they said the SOD Spoilers are for the next couple of weeks:

Victor does damage control and Nikki comes clean. Jack defends Kyle and Phyllis will cover her tracks. Sharon will receive shocking news, Summer charms Kyle, Nick will play games with Phyllis and Sharon will crack underneath the pressure. A dangerous alliance will be exposed, Kyle makes a shocking discovery, Nikki's world is rocked, Phyllis will make a stunning announcement and Victor will protect his family at all costs.

I wonder what shocking discovery Kyle makes? And maybe Jack will defend Kyle after he's possibly caught kissing Summer/in a close moment with Summer. There was a spoiler from last week's SOD that says that Kyle and Summer will have a physical interaction.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOD

During a passionate moment with Rey, Mia calls out Arturo's name
Rey is pissed off, He grabs his clothes and storms out
Rey goes straight to Sharon's house
Rey informs Sharon that his marriage is over and he wants a life with her
Rey & Sharon have a long talk and say "I love you " to each other
Sharon is doing her taxes so she has bills all over the place
Rey has even to move some papers off the couch so he can sit down
Rey sees her cell phone bill
Rey notices a call Sharon made to 911 on the night J.T disappeared
Rey's stomach drops and he asks Sharon why she made that call

• Members

Thanks for posting. And lol at how quickly Rey is running to Sharon telling her his marriage is over and that loves her after Mia says Arturo's name. I like Sharon and Rey together but he is moving pretty fast. He might need some time to try and process stuff before he moves so quickly. His and Mia's wedding ceremony really was a waste of time.

I am very interested in what the Kyle makes a shocking discovery spoiler is about. I think it may be related to Lola. I hope he doesn't find Lola in bed with Fen. I hope that Fen is over Lola and that doesn't happen. I think that the Jack defends Kyle spoiler might be about him actually defending him from one or both of the Rosales brothers. Maybe they think he's cheating with Summer and get on his case about that. 

• Members

Rey saying I love you is strictly a set up to give them a connection and angst for him seeing that phone call to JT, which happening seemingly in the same episode. 

One of the issues I have with the show is plot points for the sake of plot points. This is all so Mal Young. 

• Members

I wonder if Fen might be sent out of town for at least a bit.

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on Monday's episode, Fen will ask Ana to help him get another chane with Devon. Ana will be mad at him and told him that he messed up a good opportunity that a lot of artists wish they could have. Fen will tell her that thing happened fast and everything went to his head. He will plead with her to get Devon to give him another chance but Ana will say it's not up to her. At Crimson Lights, Fen will tell Summer he messed up and made Devon look bad. Fen will say he wanted this opportunity badly. He and Summer will admit they used each other to make Kyle/Lola jealous. Summer wants to make things up to him. She will approach Devon and tell him that Fen was helping her thorugh a crisis. Ana will also pull aside Devon and talk with him. After Devon will tell Fen that Ana went to bat for him and that he will get one more chance.  Devon says he will have to prove himself and they are sending him on the road. Fen will vow not to mess things up again.

Summer will spot Kyle at Crimson Lights and join him. Earlier in the episode Kyle will tell Jack he's worried about his and Lola's relationship and Jack will suggest he take her to the Abbot cabin for a romantic evening. Jack also offers to have a horse drawn sleigh waiting for them. Kyle will take Jack up on that offer and will arrange to meet Lola at Crimson Lights. Kyle will tell Summer he;s meeting Lola, but she is running Late. Summer say she admires Lola's determination and ask Kyle about them not sleeping together. She will touch Kyle's hand and ask him if Lola is giving as much as he is to the relationship. Lola will then show up and Kyle will present her with the invitation to the cabin. Lola will tell him she can't take time off so close to the opening of her restaurant and say he doesn't understand her. Kyle will argue that you have to make time for someone that you care about. Lola says she can't. Kyle will say can't or won't. Lola will suggest they go their separate ways. Summer will approach him and he will say "Not Now Summer" and Summer will see the discarded invitation.

Also Nikki will confess that she is the one who killed JT when Christine/Rey show up the Newman home. Christine/Rey will step aside and wonder if she's telling the truth. Michael will warn the Newmans to keep their mouths shut. Christine will tell Nikki she's going in for questioning and that Victor will remain on house arrest. Rey will read her the Miranda Rights. At the station Nikki will tell Rey about killing JT but she will omit and lie about some things. She will say she followed JT to Chancellor Park with a fire poker for protection and then hit him with it after he threatened to kill Victor/take them all out and lunged at her. She will say she then rolled his body up and buried him in the park. Rey will question why she didn't go to the police with JT's threats.

Nikki will say she was trying to protect Victoria and logic doesn't play into things. Nick and Victoria will arrive at the station. Rey will want Victoria to collaborate Nikki's story. Victoria will say she's lying to protect Victor who couldn't have killed JT because he was in the hospital. Rey will say that no one knows when JT died. Rey will ask Victoria if she has a fireplace in her home. She will say she does but she hasn't used it in ages. Rey will says that all the questioning he wants to do with her for now. Michael will urge Nikki to tell him the truth and Rey will vow that Nikki didn't kill JT alone. Victoria will go home and worry that things are unraveling. 

• Members

I wonder if Fen will actually go and sing for the opening acts that Devon/Ana have arranged for him to do. Or if he will mess up again and not go. If he does, go I hope he comes back sooner than later. I have really been enjoying Zach Tinker as Fen. I would like to see him stay around long term, even if that's after he leaves for a bit. There were spoilers that say that Michael and Lauren struggle to watch him make mistakes, so maybe he goes and comes back or he doesn't go and that's another mistake he makes. 

Also, the writers seem to keep shifting who he likes. He liked Lola, and then he was acting like he was genuinely upset that Summer used for him Kyle and that he really wanted Summer more than anyone right now. He wasn't acting like he was trying to make Lola jealous. Summer was the one who suggested that they go over and talk to Kyle/Lola on their date. Fen was acting like he really wanted to spend the evening with Summer. I want him with Ana, but if he's going to be with either Summer/Lola I would rather it be Summer. At least they have the history, together, and IMO kind of look good together, and have some chemistry. I hope the shocking discovery that Kyle makes isn't him in bed with Lola. 

Speaking of Lola, it looks like she breaks up with Kyle yet again, after he tries to do something nice for her. I really do want him to move on from her. She doesn't appreciate him and she doesn't seem to be satisfied with hardly anything that he does. I'm glad that if he does get with Summer at least it may not be cheating, because it looks Lola has broken up with him again. I hope Kyle will get a chance to date someone who really appreciates him. Even if that ends up being Summer.

Also, here are clips for Next Week's shows. It does seem like Kyle is trying to move on after breaking up with Lola. And Mia and Abby get into it. SOD has pictures of them getting into a fight and Tessa/Mariah breaking them up.

• Members

Here is next week's Valentine's Day themed promo featuring multiple couples/pairs:

I wonder if Kyle really will try and make a go of it with Summer this time around. He does indeed break up with Lola and now Summer is kissing him in the cabin. I wonder if he really tries to get over Lola or if he stops himself with Summer. And tries to make it work with Lola again.

• Members

I saw Monday's episode and I thought that the Fen/Ana/Summer scenes were interesting. They were my favorite part of the show. Fen and Ana end up having some angst with each other in the beginning of the show. He shows up to the Penthouse and tries to plead with her to get Devon to give him another chance. They end up yelling at each other back and forth. (Regarding things like her calling him out for messing up his chance, and him yelling about how he messed up They also talk about her going to bat for him and him wanting her to still believe in him). It's some angst for them and I liked the scenes and thought they were entertaining. They do end up calming down and he pleads with her again to help him.

I liked the Fen and Summer scenes at Crimson Lights as well. Fen shows some self-awareness with Summer, and he admits he's been making bad mistakes. And even admits that his competition with Kyle is stupid. They also tell each other they were using the other one to make Kyle/Lola jealous. Summer ends up helping him get another chance as an artist with Devon/Ana. She lies and says he was trying to help her with a major crisis. Devon/Ana end up letting him have one more chance and tell him about opening up for other artists. Fen/Summer have some nice moments about her supporting him and he wants to take her out somewhere. She agrees, but Kyle shows up and she instantly cancels the outing. Fen looks kind of disappointed and walks away.

I wonder if this is setting it up for Fen to possibly sleep with Lola. Lola breaks up with Kyle on Monday's episode and then Summer ends up kissing him next week. Summer will also charm Kyle and I saw a picture of them being at some type of party together. I think that Summer may convince Kyle to try and move on. Maybe he does try and do that with her, and they begin to date each other. Lola sees it, gets upset and then goes and sleeps with Fen. That could be the "shocking discovery" that Kyle finds.

I also liked the Kyle/Jack scenes where Jack was giving Kyle advice on how to help his relationship. I don't like Kyle with Lola, but I did like Jack trying to help his son and wanting him to be happy with a woman that he loves.

• Members

I think that some of these storylines are dragging on too long, mainly the JT storyline. The Sharon/Rey "ILY"s does seem a bit fast, but I think that is partly because they took some time trying to have Rey to fix his marriage to Mia. IMO, Rey/Sharon worked better when Mia wasn't in town. I thought they had nice chemistry and if they had let them continue to get close (without bringing Mia into the mix) and added in the angst about her involvement in covering up JT's death, that would have worked better.

I believe Rey should have been a single man. They could have even made him divorced (and had the ex-wife card out there in case they ever wanted to bring her in. ) But in this particular case, I don't think it was a good idea to bring on Mia while they were still married. And then have him try to work on the marriage, only to turn around and say it's over (after they had her play both him and Arturo) and then have him say ILY to Sharon. Him and Sharon haven't been spending as much together lately to being saying that right now.

Also, l am really enjoying the young people on this show, minus Lola and to a lesser degree Tessa. But I do think that the romances are starting to feel like similar to lasting too long love quads/Pentagons/hexagons etc... that you see often times with older people on soaps. But I do agree there needs to be more of a direction on where they are going with these romances. They are writing Fen kind of flaky as to who he wants, and I don't think that's good. And it's getting hard to guess who may end up with who, regardless of how long those relationships may last. It's getting a bit murky. 

Kyle and Fen both wanted Lola, and now Kyle kinds of wants Summer and Fen may really want Summer. And Kyle loves Lola and Fen said he was trying to use Summer to make Lola jealous. And then Ana is left on the outside and Lola is coming across as unbearable and like she shouldn't be with anybody. I don't want the romances to feel like they are never going to settle anywhere even for a bit. I would rather just see them split off in triangles or do something like a triangle and a couple.

• Members

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from Lynda Hirsch's soap column:

After Lola breaks up with Kyle he will go to the cabin alone. Summer will show up. He will try and send her away but she says she wants to stay and support him as a friend. Meanwhile Mariah, Tessa and Jack will convince Lola not to give up on Kyle. She will end up taking Arturo's truck and going to the cabin. 

Also, Phyllis and Nick will play a game of strip poker to escape the stress of the trial. They will reminisce about the history of their relationship, and Nick will present Phyllis with the sign from the Honky Tonk bar they got married in.  And Cane will struggle to explain to the twins why he's not visiting Lily for Valentine's Day. They will end up asking him for help with a special surprise. It will end up being a video they have made celebrating Cane and Lily's love story. Cane will end up adding his own message to the video in hopes it will help decrease the distance that there is in his marriage to Lily right now. 

• Members

IDGAF about the Rosales family in the front burner capacity (according to comments and recaps) they are in. At all.

In terms of his job, Rey should have only been featured less prominently in scenes WITH Paul.

Is the guy hidden in the Newman walls, "Though The Eyes of A Killer" style, really Adam?

When will Melissa Claire Egan be back? I read something about her leaving Y&R having been associated with the Moonves scandal...

Mal was not as bad as MAB or Phelps, or Pratt in some ways but in other ways HE WAS. So ready for his stuff to end and be cleaned up. Seems endless at this point.

• Members

MAB and Pratt’s writing was just stomach-turningly sick. I always felt like I needed a shower after watching their episodes because characters were doing such ugly, vile, disturbing things (Sharon, Adam, Neil, Victor, the list goes on). Mal committed the lesser crime of being merely incompetent IMO.

Archived