rlj

Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

Here is some screencaps that someone on Twitter captured of Neil's final scenes. I wish we had more scenes/episodes with him left, but I am glad that he at least was sharing them with some of his family/people that he loved.

Edited by xtr

Some of the men on their list of recast candidates are about as old as Josh Morrow, if not older.  SMH.

3 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

For the love of g-d...let Adam RIP! I’m sorry don’t want the character back...and that means Chelsea would probably return too...

This is what happens when ratings slip too low.  TPTB get desperate.

25 minutes ago, rlj said:

I knew that screentest was for Adam and no plans for a Chelsea return 

Not sure why everyone is giving credit to Josh Griffith for bringing back Adam on YR. That was Mal’s next big story. However, nuances will be redacted from this tweet.

great...I'm even more less excited....

I could get on board an Adam return knowing it's not going to be smarmy MM.

That said, none of those suggestions scream Adam Newman. I do like James Scott because he can pull off charismatic, business-savvy well. I think he'd work well with EB, too.

But if they want to make a splash, you'd have to think it'll be a 'name.' 

With Adam back they can shake up the canvas - he can kill off a few people, wreck others lives through various schemes but it will be OK because he will be very sorry and have the love and devotion of several women who see the good in him.

7 hours ago, rlj said:

I knew that screentest was for Adam and no plans for a Chelsea return 

Not sure why everyone is giving credit to Josh Griffith for bringing back Adam on YR. That was Mal’s next big story. However, nuances will be redacted from this tweet.

I can't imagine they won't bring back Chelsea now. Being a Mal story then it makes sense that it didn't originally include her. Mal and MCE weren't fans of each other.  He probably planned to pair him with Mia and/or Phyllis. 

I would be shocked if Tom Pelphrey returned to soaps after spending the last two years headlining a major Netflix show (Iron Fist) and getting good reviews for his work there.

5 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

I can't imagine they won't bring back Chelsea now. Being a Mal story then it makes sense that it didn't originally include her. Mal and MCE weren't fans of each other.  He probably planned to pair him with Mia and/or Phyllis. 

Sigh, from what I am hearing, no Chelsea on the horizon, so its imaginable. Mia not long for this world 😎

2 hours ago, rlj said:

Sigh, from what I am hearing, no Chelsea on the horizon, so its imaginable. Mia not long for this world 😎

Oh really. Is she the one that was fired?