Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Per SOD

Summer returns and teams up with Fen to break up Kyle and Lola

Ana has a big secret soon to come out

As the mystery person continues their mission to destroy the Newmans, Nick will have an issue with his Ex Wives when their part in JTs murder is revealed

Phyllis and Nick will have to deal with her hatred for Victor while maintaining their relationship 

Mia is torn between the Ro was ales bros, a new person comes between Abby and Arturro

Cane will fight for his marriage

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting. I wonder what Ana's big secret is. Hopefully, Fen won't waste too much time trying to break up Kyle and Lola with Summer. I also hope that him teaming up with Summer doesn't result of him getting together with her. I want to see him and Ana get together.   And I think that the new person who comes between Abby and Arturo may be Devon. 

ETA: Do you know if these spoilers are from SOD? I think they are supposed to be posting their Feb Preview this week. Also, I think that the next issue of SID will also post a preview.

• Members

I think they will get closer as they work together in their joint business venture regarding Lola's restaurant. Also, I could definitely see Fen/Summer teaming to break up Kyle/Lola blowing up in their faces, especially Fen's. I think this will tie into the Winter preview that he will be making decisions that Michael and Lauren will not approve of. I also wonder how Ana and her secret (whatever it is) will tie into this storyline as well and the possible development of her relationship with Fen. 

I also wonder if we will find out more about what Kerry's secret is. Maybe the latest edition of the soap mags SOD/SID will tell us more about that. Jack is supposed to confront Kerry this week about her secret, but I'm not sure she will fully tell him what is going on right now.

• Members

I'd be surprised if the person between Abby and Arturo is Devon unless they are just using devon to get folks to root for Arturo. I'm assuming this person is Victor whose trying to break them up. 

I don't think Fen and Ana are destined for romance either. He seems to have been brought on as Kyle's foil. If so, then they will fight over women and I can't imagine Ana being one they fight over. If you guys are correct that the new casting call is Ana's ex instead of Adam and Chelsea, he's probably where Ana's romantic relationship will be. That call didn't sound like she's afraid of him or he's a stalker. 

Why do they think we care about Mia? I could see if she was torn between Jack and Billy. But she's also torn between folks fans don't even know or care much about. 

• Members

I believe that the person interfering with Arturo/Abby will be a potential romantic option for Abby. Victor doesn't care a lot for Arturo, but he really hasn't bothered him much. It was Nikki who was interfering with them and causing trouble when the first got together. This time around, I think that Victor/Nikki will have their hands full trying to get out of this mess regarding JT's death and I don't think they will bother Abby/Arturo much.

I think it will either be Devon or possibly even Nate who might come between Abby/Arturo. IMO, Devon makes the most sense. I could see him and Abby getting closer as they are working together regarding Lola's restaurant. And Devon getting concerned that Arturo isn't treating Abby right as Mia continues to try and bounce between both brothers. I could see him and Arturo maybe butting heads over her, especially if Arturo cheats with Mia again. 

Regarding Fen and Ana, I do think they could still be paired together romantically. I could see him helping her deal with whatever happens when her secret is revealed. And maybe helping her deal with a pushy/manipulative ex.  I don't think that anything serious is going to come of Fen/Lola anytime soon. I think that Fen (and also Summer) are just being used as angst for Kyle/Lola, and an attempt to make them more interesting as a couple. Plus, I don't think that Fen really has much chemistry with Lola and I don't see any chemistry with Kyle/Summer.

I actually think that Summer is the more possible concerning obstacle to a possible Fen/Ana romance. If she sticks around longer term. (Which I'm not sure she will). If Fen/Summer have good chemistry together and are entertaining when they try to break up Kyle/Lola,  the show might end up doing an "Addicted To Love" type of storyline. Where they end up falling for each other during them trying to break up the people that they originally wanted. I hope that doesn't happen as I want Fen with Ana, but it might. Especially if Summer stays around longer this time around. 

• Members

Fen and Summer would be possible but for years the show has pursued Summer and Kyle. While Lola is undoubtedly a show pet, Summer is one too. I'm not sure who'd win out for the Abbot versus who'd end up with the booby prize marginal Baldwin. I don't think chemistry would dictate it either. ME and HHK always had chemistry and never got a shot cause the show wanted a Newman/Abbot pairing. 

I had heard a little while back that Vikki and Nate didn't happen because the show had decided to go in another direction with Nate. At that time, I assumed a triangle with Abby/Arturo then Kerry then a not yet seen Ana. For a bit of time after Ana was cast, I definitely thought her. But that hasn't materialized.  Then he had that one scene with Kerry but nothing came of it. So maybe it is Nate. 

As for Ana's story with the ex, I'm sure it's a story she will share with Devon. She only exists to give him something to do. And if Devon ends up with anyone, I think it'll be Lola. She can be the pure virgin girl who isn't a gold digger and, thusly, deserves Kay's money spent on her. 

• Members

Looking at the February Sweep Spoilers in print helps add some context to them. Here is a printed version of Y&R's February Sweep Spoilers.

Please register in order to view this content

After looking at them it sounds like Summer is the one that is leading the charge to break up Kyle/Lola. It sounds like she pulls Fen into it because she notices his rivalry with Kyle. It sounds like the storyline with Ana will be more about her having some type of agenda/big secret than her being a damsel in distress. Devon will struggle to trust her and I wonder what will happen in that storyline. I hope she's not mostly trying to play him for some reason. I've seen some people speculate she might be trying to gain control of Hamilton-Winters. I hope she's not doing that, but I do wonder what she's up to. 

The person that is trying to come between Arturo/Abby doesn't sound like a romantic rival, but someone that really doesn't want them together. There is an upcoming spoiler from SOD that says that Victor issues Arturo an ultimatum so maybe it is him. Though, you'd think he would be more focus on trying to protect his family from their involvement in this JT mess than trying to mess up his daughter's engagement. 

Also it looks like Cane will try and fight for his and Lily's marriage and that Mia will cross the line by either cheating or maybe trying to interfere/sabotage Arturo's happiness with Abby. The spoilers from the mag say that Rey's hand will be forced by Mia's actions.

Here are some more upcoming SOD spoilers and other spoilers for the next couple of weeks:

Victoria will open up to Victor, Jack and Kerry will make a decision about their relationship, Nikki will make a dangerous mistake, Lauren will test Kyle, Victor is targeted for revenge, while Billy confides in Phyllis. Also, Sharon's loyalty will be tested, Summer does some pot stirring, Victor will make a shocking discovery and Abby will take matters into her own hands.

And Victor will be shown next week saying someone has broken into his granddaughter's residence. I think that Summer will actually be the one who has entered into her own home but Victor will be on edge about the JT stuff, and will worry because he hasn't heard from her in a bit. 

Also, Fen and Kyle will be modeling next week and Kerry will be telling them to show their abs. I think this will tie into the spoilers about Fen annoying Kyle and Lauren testing Kyle. I wonder what Lauren will be testing Kyle for. Maybe something to do with Fenmore's and their clothing lines. Fen and Kyle look good modeling. Kyle has already shown that he has a nice body and Fen has a nice one too. I think they will compete with each other when they are modeling and may even try to impress Lola if she's around. (It wouldn't surprise me if she was).

Here are some upcoming spoiler pics:

• Members

@xtr

Just as I originally thought. 

Abby/Arturo's foil is Victor

Fen was cast as a rival for Kyle. Kyle/Summer/Fen/Lola will be a quad. 

Ana looks so gorgeous on that picture. I love what wardrobe has as her "style".  Her and Devon look great onscreen. Gawd, it annoys me they cast Loren as Ana instead of Roxy. 

Thanks for the update 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers for next week from Zap2it's website:

Jack will uncover Kerry's secret, and later they will make a decision about their relationship. Nick and Sharon will open old wounds with each other, Abby will keep her enemies close, Summer will reconnect with Fen, and Billy will receive some distressing news. 

It looks like they are going to have Jack find out Kerry's secret quickly. I wonder if she has some sort of health problem and Jack decides to stand by her through it. I also wonder what the distressing news is that Billy receives. And I could see Abby acting friendlier towards Mia, so she can keep a better watch on her and how she acts around Arturo. 

Archived