Days: Leo's Mom

• Members

Bringing back Diana Colville is one thing. But bringing on Judith Chapman to resurrect a frankly tired and boring double act from Y&R with GR - especially when she had another prominent role on DAYS - is stupid, IMO.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't watch way back when (nor have I ever seen her and Greg Rikaart on Y&R), so bringing this actress back as someone else doesn't really matter to me, though I do agree with those who said it would've made a lot more sense to bring her back as Anjelica and do a story with Justin/Adrienne. I mostly just don't want Leo to be John's. That's too much and too stupid (if it ends up happening). It all just sounds like a mess.

It's kind of like when they decided to bring on a character named Xander (Alex), make him a part of the Kiriakis family, and NOT have him be the Alexander Kiriakis who already exists. It just makes you scratch your head and wonder what the writers are thinking.

• Members

Yep.  It is.  DAYS must think this will lure fans of Y&R's Baldwin/Fisher clan to their show.  I'm still expecting to hear Christian LeBlanc has joined the cast as Leo's brother, Chet Cooper.

It also sounds like the show doesn't know where to go with John, or with John and Marlena.  Frankly, I think that's been the case since the "Two Romans" saga and the "Robo John" stuff that happened after Drake came back to the show (after John had supposedly died).  Hence, all the resets to John's pre-Roman past.

• Members

Or...make him Leo's ex-lover.

Please register in order to view this content

Don't forget, though, Y&R and DAYS are owned by SONY; and as such, they are able to work out an arrangement where they "share" CLB.  After all, they worked out one for Eileen Davidson.

• Members

Summed it all for me.

Please register in order to view this content

Khan 

Ditto for me as well! I hate the practice of hiring actors already well-known in a role to play another well-known role.

I had a sinking feeling Diana was indeed Diana Colville but was trying so hard not to believe it.

LOL omg

They could always cast CLB as Scott Banning (no I'm not advocating for it, LOL; I'm already annoyed to have to endure Chapman and Rikaart hamming it up together again). I'm surprised Rick Hearst hasn't returned yet.

Archived