Days: 1/7/19. Weekly Preview

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

your opinion is voided for passing the above hairstyle. 

as for Xander seducing Leo, that wouldn't work unless he's trying to seduce Leo into thinking he's really interested in a relationship(beyond sex) so Leo decides to dump Sonny, and destroy all the evidence, etc. Because Leo can cheat all he wants, Sonny can't do anything about it. LOL 

• Members

Lawd...that body....fanning myself....LOL

Leo would definitely be the bottom and Xander the top. No way is Leo topping.....LOL

ooooooooooooooooo......I'd love that....

Sonny's hair is already styled like that...one mobster hair do is enough....doesn't look good on FS.....Sonny's hair should be down to cover his chubby face and not slicked back.

• Members

yeah, he looks 10x better. That said it's great to see that he's still there. I remember when peeps were speculating he was only back for 6  months based off of some random, offhand comment CB made. LOL 

also, good news the show was picked up again for another season. So much for cancelation looming. 

Please register in order to view this content

and Hope + Nicole would be so cute! I don't like Nicole, but DAYS should try a friendship there out. 

now that ED's free DAYS really needs to shoot her a long-term contract and have her takeover the DiMera mansion/family. 

Archived