B&B January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

“Dead baby” is the easy tearjerker material, but once Hope got past the exaggerated moaning (which B&B almost seemed to be playing for laughs at certain points), I thought AN knocked it out of the park. I totally bought the transitions from delirious hope to anxiety as she realized Liam was holding something back to the horror of seeing “her” lifeless baby.

• Members

I completely agree. The writing for Hope is bad, but Annika does nothing for th3 material. She’s managed to make a character unlikeabke who’s supposed to be sympathetic.

The screaming and crying was unbearable. Of course, that’s her Emmy reel, and th3 daytime Emmys are such a joke, she’ll get a nomination.

• Members

Dito! HATE Hope and would have thrown a biiiiiiiig party IF she had died, but I also thought that the actress handled this highly difficult material with lots of class. 

Whilst the 8000th episode in total was a bit so-so, I din't despise it despite being Hope&Liam-centric. I'm curious as to how this story plays out. The set-up has been really well done.

• Members

This entire episode just left me agitated.  I can't stand Liam and he was even more annoying than ever taking forever and a day to break the news to Hope.  If you don't like Liam or Hope, those scenes were torture, and not in the way the show intended.

Archived