GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She does feel "over it" with him, it's very telling, honestly, lol. And I'm someone who never thought she's phoned it in, but she seems checked out with him. I do like them doing things with her kids but it still seems all about Franco. It sucks. And yep, the Howarth stans are something ...

They'd have to pay her for more than one episode a month

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why does Sam seem so out of it and unenthusiastic. Kelly's giving all of her lines with sighs and a "stressed out " delivery. Is that how she's always been? Similarly Sonny seems so tired, the charachter is clearly past his prime as Jason is more so being put at the center of the show.

The new seisure white opening as expressed is bad. It seems as technology gets more advanced soap openings are looking cheaper. Just look at Y&R's terrible new champagne glass intro. The Bold & the Beautiful had the right idea when they brought back their 2001 opener. At least the one saving grace is that GH is still more interesting than anything on CBS at the moment.

Agreed. Guiding Light probably was the worst of the long running soaps when it came to title sequences. 

• Members

Jason David is the best. Such a natural! I love Aiden and I feel so bad for him. William Lipton is also fantastic as Cameron. He's the best teen actor by far IMO, he's got charisma and chops. He and Joss actually have potential to be something special. I didn't think that was possible on GH anymore!

Today's episode was shockingly good. Really good family moments and emotional moments. Garren did a pretty decent job in the scenes with Kim and Terry finding out about his diagnosis. I felt really bad for him for the first time in a looooong time. This story is really sad. The show overall is just too dark. Plus, we got a serial killer who forgot what his damn job is! Ugh.

• Members

ITA about Jason David. He's a natural. William Lipton is the best of the teens, and I like his take on Cam.

Today on Franko's Hospital.....     Why is he on every fu c king day?   Why wasn't Liz the one baking the cookies with Aiden?  The character seriously needs a few days off.

This bitch needs to spill soon......

Please register in order to view this content

Looking forward to the Gail's will story---seeing Lucy, Scott, Monica and Laura in a story sounds good... for now.    (Hoping to see some Barbara Jean in this story.....)

Will we see Chet  again this month or will he be off-screen til 2020?

Brad and Lucas remain off-screen while we have to sit through painful Wallow scenes with Chase, Michael, Jillian and Nina.

I also thought Stitt was better than usual (not saying a lot there) in the scenes where he found out his future. I wouldn't mind a last minute cure/recast to salvage the Q legacy.

" ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING" 

I need a gif of Mike socking Sonny.

Anyone that thinks Ryan will do in Sonny and Carly is high.   It will really piss him off when he fumbles this.  Can he please take his fury out on Nina?   PLEASE!  We need a scene where Ava tells Ryan how Nina ripped Avery out of her body and stole her.  That would get some results..... Stop killing dayplayers and show some Redzilla carnage......

Laura looked fabulous and I liked the Stella/Curtis scenes.

Archived