GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching the election results episode, and I just keep thinking how much is missing.

Imagine the same story, but with a house full of Quartermaines.  Tracy and Edward supporting Ned, even if they have to be underhanded to do it.  AJ being underhanded against Ned.  Monica or Alan supporting Laura over the family.

I miss the Quartermaines.

• Members

The election stuff was tragic. 

Just call all an election for any random day. No campaign workers needed...a few supporters for Laura in a bar...Mayor Ned (who saved Port Charles after the EARTHQUAKE!!!) alone with Olivia. All so believable.

If they can’t make filler look real, I don’t want to see it.

• Members

That's pretty much it. Howarth stans or people desperate for Liz to have a pairing. If it were anyone but Franco I'd probably be all over it. I truly wish it were AJ in his place. I can't get past AJ and Duke being brought back only to have Ron off them. So watch your back, Jack! (and Will!) (DAYS) ... LOL (But I think those exits were more of a Frank/Varni thing but we'll never know I guess, and I think Ron was bitter and killed them again, just a hunch)

I'm sick of soaps trying to salvage rapists, murderers, etc. and fans just froth at the mouth because they're hot for the actor.

• Members

When Anna was on AMC from 2001-03 she married David Hayward. In 2011 as AMC was ending on ABC, Angie Hubbard went blind and her eyesight was restored with the help of David Hayward

Now with Anna having Vision issues maybe David will show up in PC to help his ex-wifeI am thinking that the treatment effects are delayed and it will end up working. 

• Members

They really have.  We need a victim that matters.  We need some legit scares.  I also think there is a happy medium between too gratuitous and showing some of the violence of the killings.

I also think we need more of Kevin.  He is completely absent.

Archived