GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Agreed with both of you. It's literally the same thing over and over again.

Me too. I saw someone on Twitter compare Oscar to Cassie from Y&R. Um. No. They are nowhere near the same league. Oscar is a nobody who can't act. Most don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about him. I don't care that he's a retcon Quartermaine either. No thanks.

And LOL, that was my thought too; he couldn't handle the material so they "made a creative choice".

I'd take all of GL's less than stellar openings over this one! lol

Pretty much. 

And naturally, Sonny first.

My God. Literally anyone with two brain cells could do better on their own computer. The flicker at the end is OK. At least it's not the other opening they had, I hated that one too. That was tragic and cheap too. This one just told the other to hold their beer ...

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd sure welcome it LOL

The simple ambulance opening would be so much better. They could have just updated it. I don't need to see the actors faces. But I do miss Faces of the Heart though. But in this day and age where you get like 10 seconds for an opening, the simple ambulance would work. It instantly gives the show an identity but since it doesn't really have one anymore ... 

• Members

Could Lulu be even a remote possibility? I’m not sure what her story even is at this point other than Charlotte. It would be another death of one of Laura’s children, but I’m not sure how invested GH is in that branch of the Spencer family. 

Archived