depboy

GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

As we can all see (since the Ignore function is broken), if the troll doesn't find one topic he'll pivot to another. Just ban him, please, don't tell him he can stay if he doesn't talk about X or Y. Banned should mean banned.

4 hours ago, Vee said:

As we can all see (since the Ignore function is broken), if the troll doesn't find one topic he'll pivot to another. Just ban him, please, don't tell him he can stay if he doesn't talk about X or Y. Banned should mean banned.

tumblr_o71ms1mZqE1r36e39o1_400.gif

Oh, don't worry. If I have to do this daily again and get you banned two years in a row I am fully prepared to do that. 👌 But I'm sure Errol won't find that necessary.

4 minutes ago, Vee said:

Oh, don't worry. If I have to do this daily again and get you banned two years in a row I am fully prepared to do that. 👌 But I'm sure Errol won't find that necessary.

You couldn’t be more wrong, but keep trying. 

Edited by Eboneece

You're worse at this than you used to be, and you were never very good. Actually getting banned the first time rattled you. You should have let it go.

2 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

The Mike stuff has gotten so tiresome. 

I agree. I’m tired of the guy constantly losing his sh_it and throwing tantrums, followed by Sonny showing concern. I no longer feel sorry for the guy or feel like shedding a tear or relate to him because my own dad had Alzheimer’s.

Mike is now getting away with stuff that no one would accept, permit, or put up with. If killer Ryan murders him next week, I’m ok with that.

23 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

The Mike stuff has gotten so tiresome. 

Agreed. I think the actor is fantastic but it's the same thing over and over again and I'm not feeling this stuff with Yvonne.