GH: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Lucy vignette that opened the episode about writing her book over the last year was actually surprisingly charming. It did make it seem like she's been offscreen for a year, though.

Please register in order to view this content

I have a copy of the book! Haven't read it yet.

The Gail tribute was nice. It's too bad they didn't feature more characters but it's not like too many characters that are left were even connected to her. I do know her will is going to have storyline impact, though.

The new guy Hank/Shiloh can act! That's so refreshing for a newbie. I'm genuinely intrigued by the cult story. Don't let me down, GH! (Who am I kidding.)

Lastly, the vet who plays Chet is still a bit wooden but wow is he a million times better a fit for Maxie than Parking Lot Peter! My god, it's like night and day when there's actual chemistry afoot. I hope they brought him back to give these two a chance and not just make him collateral damage for the grocery store hire!

• Members

I tuned in for the Gail tribute.

Interesting they showed Kin/Scott in a flashback but only the back of Monica/Leslie. Was the contrast b/w then and now too startling?

Kin is starting to look like Mickey Rooney....

Nice if Laura had have been included as she was involved with Gail back in the day. And Bobbie also.

• Members

The election stuff is SO bad. They play the cliches for a couple days. Leave it, then return to it a month later. UGH.

Nate’s cabinet is all male and all white because he trusts them? Huh? Yeah, I know we have Trump, but is the rest of the world so obtuse? 

And all all these election scenes are in Julian’s bar???

• Members

Tbh I forgot there even was an election storyline.

Don't you guys love how they write Nina as the most loathsome bitch ever, and then we're still expected to love her? Why the f-ck is she going after Liz? And just being a bitch to everyone in general? Nina's the one in the wrong and she's a sad excuse for a step mother. She needs to be Ryan's next victim.

Archived