Sign in to follow this  
Errol

Jess Walton Back to ‘Y&R’

Sounds like two episodes? Meh. I'm glad she's happy in retirement, and some Jill is better than none, but I'm a little burnt out on the frequent comings and goings where it's just to prop Cane or Billy. Always bothered me they have no problem writing things for Braeden and Bergman to do but they never cared about writing for Jess/Jill (talking about in the past; newer writers seemed to have wanted to use her, of course, and now she's happy being away from the show .... lol). She's on recurring, and they always make a big deal of her return only for her to be gone a week later or a few episodes later.

Edited by KMan101

With the horrible state of affairs that Y&R is in right now, we really need characters like Jill and Paul back full-time.

I don't care what they need to promise Jess Walton to come back full-time, but she's the show's longest running legacy character, and there's so much history there to be mined for story material. I'd love to see Jill stirring the pot and being the show's matriarch at this point.

I want to see the Chancellor mansion back front and center...perhaps Devon could move there.

She arrived only to make a bee line to see Cane instead of her real son Billy. I'd rather not see her return if she is only going to be used to prop awful Cane.