Y&R: January Spoilers

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap (and other spoilers) for tomorrow's episode Devon will tell Ana that he's releasing her version of Fen's song as his single. Ana will be happy about this.  Michael and Lauren spend some time with Fen. He will play his song for them at the club and they will talk about this early taste of success for him and will let him know they are proud. Fen will be touched by their reaction. Later Michael will express his concern to Lauren that Fen's career is not a stable one.  Also, Nick will show up at prison and tell Victor that he believes he is innocent and that he will be getting together a legal team for Victor. He brings in Michael and . Nick will tell Victor he hired Michael for Nikki's sake and Victor will tell Nick he will get out of this situation and he's proud of Nick.

Kerry will send Jack mixed signals. She will make out with him and then present him with a new bottle of fragrance that she named after him: "Jack of Hearts". Jack will go upstairs for a moment to freshen up and when he comes down Kerry will be leaving without telling him. She will say she has to work/doesn't want to upset Dina, but Jack will convince her to stay. She will send him upstairs to wait for her and then take out the fragrance and look at it again.And someone will be watching Nikki/Victoria on a surveillance camera. Victoria will also be upset that Nikki told Nick the truth about JT.

And Ana will get snippy with Fen when he wants to discuss why she won't reveal she's the songwriter. She will tell him to stop talking about the issue and even ask him to leave the penthouse. She will also warn him that things may not end well for his career if he reveals she's the songwriter.

I looked at tomorrow's episode, and I didn't care for the way that Ana was acting towards Fen. The writers ruined Lola for me in a few episodes, I hope they don't go down a similar path with Ana. Granted, the way she was acting wasn't as bad as Lola/the purse, but IMO, it was concerning. Mal has been writing a lot of the women on this show as acting unlikeable/unbearable, don't want to see that happen with Ana. I think she may have a bigger secret regarding why she won't tell she's the songwriter. Maybe she's scared or something and there is a good reason why she won't tell the truth. I don't know. There is also that spoiler about Neil being worried about her, maybe she ends up acting in a way that concerns him.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here is a recap for today's show from soaps.com:

Cane will visit Lily in prison who will tell him that she was chosen to teach a GED class for women. He will tell her that he misses her, updates her about the kids, and tells her he wants to take a trip to Paris once she gets out of jail. Lily will say that she doesn't want to talk about the future, because thinking about it hurts. Cane will ask Lily if he's given her enough support. He will ask her if he's listening to her enough. Lily will end up saying she feels they aren't on the same side, and will want to leave to teach the GED class. Cane will want her to get someone to cover for her, but Lily will not want to do that. She will hug Cane and tells him she needs his support, and Cane will tell her he's not the one who's walking away.

Mia and Rey will make love and say they are good for each other. But later after Rey leaves, Mia will invite Arturo over. Mia will tell Arturo that nothing happened between Sharon and Rey, and that Rey is fine with him fixing the furnace. She will also tell him that she can't stop thinking about the other night between him and her. Arturo will be frustrated by this and tells her that things are done and nothing like that will happen between them again. 

And Nick will tell Rey that he believes that his father is innocent and that he thinks whoever set fire to the Newman ranch is framing Victor. Later Rey will tell Sharon that Mia knows nothing happened between them in the motel room. He will say he is glad that Mia has faith in him again. Sharon will tell him he seems happy that he's not pursuing other romantic options. Rey will say he didn't realize what he stood to lose regarding Mia and won't be like his father was. 

Also, Nick will tell Phyllis he has a change of heart regarding Victor's guilt. Phyllis will wonder why all of a sudden he believes that Victor is innocent. Nick will say he thinks Victor is being framed and almost lets it slip that he knows that Nikki is JT's real killer. Phyllis will end up embracing him and telling him that she wants to help Nikki and supports Nick.

• Members

Remember when Y&R could tell one story for years and never lose the audience's interest?  Sadly, that is no longer the case with J.T.'s murder.  I feel like that particular story has been going on since 1983 with no [!@#$%^&*] end in sight.

• Members

Neil is back on tomorrow's episode. IMO, tomorrow's episode is much better than today's was.

According to soaps.com day ahead recap (and other spoilers) on tomorrow's show Cane will tell the twins that his visit with Lily went good. He will also tell that she didn't read Mattie's essay. Mattie will think that's strange. She will think there is something that Cane isn't telling them. Cane will say somethings are personal between him and Lily. The twins will end up getting into an argument and yelling at each other, because Mattie wants to know more about Cane's visit with Lily and Charlie will tell her to leave Cane alone. Cane will them to stop.

At Victoria's home Billy will remind her it's been three years since Delia's hit and run. They will talk about how they reunited after Delia appeared to Billy. Victoria will wonder if that is why Billy is there. He tells he's been thinking about their family and understand she needs time. Victoria will agree to a lunch date with him.

Fen will hear his song playing at the coffeehouse and will be excited about it. Sharon will tell him it's on the playlist and says she hopes his career goes better than Tessa's did. She will tell him that Tessa got dropped from the label and Fen will realize that's a reality check. At the penthouse Neil will greet and hug Ana. She will tell him that she is eager to see Lily. Devon will update him on Fen's single and tell Neil that the songwriter wants to be remain anonymous. Neil tells Devon that could be a problem. Neil will ask Ana how she knows the songwriter, she will tell him she knew him through college and they used to listen to music together at clubs. Devon thinks they should proceed without a contract, and Neil will say for "now". Devon will tell Neil he's getting his life back on track and Neil will Devon that he will be spending time between Lakewood and Genoa City. 

Later Fen will arrive and Devon will tell him that he can stop waiting tables because his numbers for his singles are better than they hoped. He will tell Fen/Ana that his single is trending in some places. Fen will be excited, and will pick Devon up off the ground and hug him, hug Ana and kiss her on the cheek and shake hands/gets a pat on the shoulder from Neil.  Fen and Ana will get some champagne and Neil will continue to be concerned about the mysterious songwriter. He will remind Devon about Tessa stealing her lyrics. Devon will reassure Neil and tell him that he wants the songwriter to write Fen's whole album.

Ana will suggest that Devon give the songwriter an advance, Devon will want to buy the song outright and have the writer forfeit future profits. Ana will agree and Fen will blurt out that is not a good idea for Ana's friend to do. Devon will decide to have Michael see if he can find the songwriter of Fen's song through his LLC. Later at Crimson Lights Fen will press Ana again about why she won't reveal she's the songwriter and she will tell him, she will in due time.

Cane will end up telling Neil about his visit with Lily at GCAC and Neil will tell him he needs to support whatever person Lily has become since she's been in prison. Victoria will end up showing up with Billy which will be distracting to Cane. Victoria and Billy will toast to new beginnings at their table and Phyllis will show up and tell Victoria that Billy asked her to get back together with him right before Christmas. Victoria will be upset and will leave. Billy will confront Phyllis and tell her he made a mistake getting with her, and that Victoria is the love of his life. Cane will end up following Victoria back to her house because he left a scarf there. She will tell him what happened with Billy and Phyllis and he will say he's not in a position to judge. He will say he's feels alone without Lily. Cane/Victoria will start kissing each other.

Also Nikki will tell Victoria, Phyllis, and Sharon earlier on in the episode that she confessed what she did to Nick. She was also end up pulling a gun on someone when she hears a noise at the ranch and sees a shadow.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SID:

Jack is going to demand answers from Kerry on 1/25. This will be labeled a "must watch" episode. It sounds like what secret Kerry is keeping it's big. Also Nick will find out a secret that Sharon has worked to keep under wraps, and Phyllis will have a plan.

Also when Billy catches Cane and Victoria kissing he will think that Cane took advantage of Victoria. Victoria will tell Cane to leave her home so she can sort things out with Billy. Cane will run to Devon and ask to use his corporate jet so he can fly to the prison and confess to Lily. Devon will deny him use of the jet. Billy will end up using Jabot's corporate jet to fly to the prison. Cane drives at record speed so he can get to the prison, but when he gets there Lily already has a visitor. (It sounds like Billy beats him to it.)

• Members

is Kerry trans? I don't know if Y&R would attempt such a SL, but that was the first thing I thought when she pulled out that mystery syringe... or is she trying to get pregnant? Hmm. 

and Victoria/Cane continues to be a forced MESS. It would have made sense way back when they were working together, but now? Girl, please. 

• Members

There is speculation that Kerry could be a transgender person. I've also seen speculation she is taking fertility treatments to try and get pregnant. I'm not sure what's really going on, I haven't seen specific spoilers confirming what she's up to. It does sound like it will be something big.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Victor will be revealed to be the one that Nikki was shooting at. He will tell her that Michael got his bail hearing moved up and show her his ankle monitor. She will admit to him that she told Nick that she killed JT. Victor isn't upset with Nikki that she let him get wrongly accused, he just wants to figure out a way to keep her safe. Also, Nick will arrive at the ranch and him and Victor will agree to work together to keep Nikki safe. Victoria will also arrive later on and be caught up to speed on what is going on.

Billy will catch Cane and Victoria kissing on the couch. He will assume that Cane is taking advantage of Victoria and tell Cane that he is being a lousy husband to Lily. Victoria will tell Billy that she kissed Cane and has done it more than once. Billy will think that Victoria acted out because of what Phyllis said and will tell her he's done worse and won't judge her. She will tell Billy they aren't dating, she doesn't owe him anything. Billy will say he only wants a future with her.

Victoria will ask him would he be with Phyllis right now had Phyllis agreed to take him back. Billy will say that is a hypothetical situation. Victoria will not like that answer, will tell Billy she has kissed Cane before and will ask Billy to leave. Later she will talk with Nikki at the ranch about what happened with Billy/Phyllis and will tell Nikki she isn't sure of what she wants. 

Cane will go over to Devon's penthouse and be frantic. He will tell Devon that he needs to use Devon's jet to go see Lily and "Save their marriage". Devon will be worried about his emotional state and will inquire more about what is going on. Cane will talk about how he hasn't been able to be with Lily and that their is growing distance between them. He will then confess to Devon that he kissed Victoria after her and Billy argued about Phyllis. Devon will snap and say "What?!. and then Cane will hate himself and says he doesn't know what is wrong with him. He tells Devon he wants to be honest with Lily and pleads with Devon to help him.

Devon will say that he thinks that Cane wants to make himself feel better and tells Cane to go home and figure out how to deal with things so that Lily can get through her sentence. Also, Billy will end up arriving at the prison to see Lily. 

Also, Kyle will spend a romantic evening with Lola where he will show her the North Star and Constellations through his telescope. He will tell her that he '"bought" a star for her and named it K o l a.  and that it cost $19.99. He will have paperwork for it. He will also continue to be frustrated that he isn't sleeping with her. 

• Members

Neither are the writers.

Well, for starters, Cane, you still exist.

(I have to hand it to Devon, though, for telling Cane, in so many words, to sort out his own mess.)

Because, when you shell out twenty bucks on a girl to name a giant ball of gas in the sky after her, the least she could do is give it up, right, Kyle?

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, and about that name for her star?  I'm not sure, but I think Y&R is trolling SON.

• Members

I had looked at tomorrow's episode (it's posted online) and I thought that the Cane/Devon scenes were the best part of the show. Devon is pretty angry with Cane and comes across as being protective of Lily. Initially he offers to let Cane use the corporate Jet, but once he finds out that Cane cheated, he gets upset with him. He tells Cane that he only wants to visit Lily to make himself feel better. He tells him to go home and that he doesn't believe that Lily should ever know about Cane kissing Victoria. He says that he believes that Lily can get through her prison sentence better if she believes that Cane is faithful.

And I did laugh a little at how Cane was acting (like a nervous wreck) in some of those scenes and Devon's reaction when he asked Cane why he would kiss Victoria, because Devon thought they hated each other.  He even tells Cane at one point, that he's not going to let him leave the penthouse and to stay away from Lily, when Cane insists he needs to see her and tell her about the cheating. 

If Devon is this upset with Cane, I can imagine how Neil will react. I do think that Neil may have the opposite opinion and think that Cane should tell Lily about the cheating. Though, maybe he might feel it's best to tell her after she gets out of prison. It does look like she will find out soon enough, because Billy shows up at the prison tomorrow to talk with her.

I think that Billy should have went home and really thought about how he would handle things before he made a decision to go to the prison to tell Lily. I think it would have been better if he let Cane do that. Even if he had to issue an ultimatum to Cane. (Something like "Either you tell Lily or I will.") I think it's best and less hurtful if it comes from Cane himself. Lily is going to be hurt either way but at least she wouldn't feel like Cane didn't want to be honest with her.

Also when I typed in that name for the star, it replaced it with symbols. I had to separate it. But it's their couple name, a combination of Kyle+Lola, even though SON did recognize it as another person whose name we can't type here.

• Members

I think Summer. According to spoilers she is supposed to be back on 1/29. She is coming back much sooner than I thought she would. I think she will come back and stir up trouble for Kyle/Lola, especially since Kyle continues to be frustrated. I had thought in the past that maybe he would mess around with Mia, but it looks like she will have her hands full with Rey and Arturo.

Also here are some more upcoming spoilers from SOD for the next couple of weeks:

Cane and Billy will end up coming to blows. Cane and Victoria will reach common ground and Billy will lean on Phyllis. Mia and Rey are going to renew their wedding vows and Arturo is going to ask Abby to marry him at the ceremony. Also, Cane is going to defend himself to Devon and Neil. Devon will push Ana into the spotlight, Billy will ask for a second chance, Fen will push Kyle's buttons and Victor will make a shocking discovery. 

Here are some upcoming spoiler pics:

Please register in order to view this content

Archived