Y&R January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At least they had Fen finally recognize Ana’s lie made no sense. But any normal person would have questioned that immediately or at least sooner.

I wonder again if she’s still contractually on the hook to turn over revenue for any material she produces and we’ll soon be introduced to the dodgy manager (that is, if Josh continues this story).

• Members

It looks like they may a bigger reason why Ana doesn't want to reveal to Devon that she is the songwriter. I wonder what it is. On today's show she got snippy with Fen, after he told he didn't believe her story and wanted to discuss what her real reason was for not wanting to tell Devon. Her attitude had a big shift to it when he tried to find out why she really didn't want to tell the truth. I didn't care for the way she ended up acting towards Fen. But maybe she is some type of trouble and revealing she is the songwriter will add to it. I wonder what will end up happening in this storyline. I could see Fen continue to dig deeper until he finds out what the truth, largely because he cares about her.  Maybe he will end up telling Devon and Ana will be upset with him.

Also, I thought Fen was looking pretty cute today. (He looked good in the shirt he was wearing). I enjoyed his scenes with Michael/Lauren. I look forward to seeing them interact together more.  And I wonder what Kerry is hiding. I think that she has always come across like she could have some other agenda going on and I wonder what she is up to. I like her and Jack together and their chemistry and I wonder how her secret will affect them as a couple. 

I also think it's definitely time to bring this JT storyline to an end. This storyline has been going on too long and has too many unnecessary twists added to it. At this point, I would be okay with it being revealed that JT is alive and he is the one scaring the women this time around. This storyline needs to be wrapped up.

• Members

I’d be ok if the harasser is revealed to be an alive-and-well Diane Jenkins at this point. Anything to end this. 

Kerry/Alice Hunter reminds me a lot of Sophie Okonedo (in looks only).

Ana’s manager is likely some Big Bad with whom she had a destructive relationship.

• Members

Yeah I thought about that too. Phyllis has beef with all three of the other women, hates Victor, and has been conspicuously absent from some of the major incidents (like kidnapping Tessa). Mal loved those reveals in which a major character’s machinations have been offscreen for months: he just did one with Ashley manipulating Dina and faking Jack’s test results, after all, and had Nick masquerading as JT and creating Dark Horse on the DL.

Frankly, it would be a welcome change after months of self-righteous, hypocritical Phyllis railing at Lily for causing Hilary’s death or berating Ashley for switching Jack’s DNA results. GT would be better at playing a darker, nastier Phyllis, not some antihero who somehow always finds the moral high ground (à la Sonny Corinthos).

• Members

Phyl was at Mia's when the fire started, she was with Nick and Billy when Nikki found those clothes in her bed

Phyl is tryin to keep Nikki calm, not sure the poker and putting JTs clothes in her bed does that, btw the cops don't even know bout those 2 things so it can't even be applied to framing Victor

Kinda obvious who it is lol

Archived