kalbir

Y&R January 2019 Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, vetsoapfan said:

Who the phucque is Trip Langley, and why does he assume that HE knows anything about anything?

Lol no idea, but I live for EB’s clapbacks.

2 minutes ago, Costello said:

Between Braedon and this unknown, irrelevant Trip Langley, I'd place my bet on Braedon having more of an insider's perspective of the situation.

Braeden's tweets are always ten times funnier if you hear them in his voice.

I definitely am siding with DD and EB on this.....I know it seems like a lot of people on twitter are tired of DD's comments about being "let go" but  I feel it's totally justifiable....he's been on the show for 40 years and is now the longest runner cast member...and while I can say Paul hasn't been used properly in years, I would be still pissed as hell after all those years of dedication. Mal probably has beef and pissed off a lot of the cast, and Doug was one of the victims.

On 1/3/2019 at 12:36 PM, Antoyne said:

I don’t even know why his family even gives him the time of day after how he tried to destroy the company so Victor could swoop in and take it.

The only who called him out on that was Abby. 

I enjoyed the Jill and Jack scenes and the Jill/Jack/Kerry scenes. I enjoyed Jill being so flippant about their history together. Kerry really is surrounded by Jack’s exes 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I enjoyed the Jill and Jack scenes and the Jill/Jack/Kerry scenes. I enjoyed Jill being so flippant about their history together. Kerry really is surrounded by Jack’s exes 😂😂

Kerry being jealous was ridiculous. Jack is 80 now and she is what 20? He was a playboy when played by TL ....The best part of Jill's return was the Jack and Jill scenes....

Just now, Soapsuds said:

Kerry being jealous was ridiculous. Jack is 80 now and she is what 20? He was a playboy when played by TL ....The best part of Jill's return was the Jack and Jill scenes....

I get it though. My most recent ex wasn’t exactly comfortable with me being friends with so many of my exes.

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

I have to agree. That was annoying as hell, and really lousy writing — especially with Jack holding back on the truth like he’s  16 year old. Kerry was pathetic, too.

17 minutes ago, ranger1rg said:

I have to agree. That was annoying as hell, and really lousy writing — especially with Jack holding back on the truth like he’s  16 year old. Kerry was pathetic, too.

Y&R needs to stop wasting everyone's time and pair her with Nate.

4 hours ago, Costello said:

3 hours ago, Vee said:

Braeden's tweets are always ten times funnier if you hear them in his voice.

Once again, EB is keeping it way too real 😍

14 minutes ago, DeeeDee said:

Y&R needs to stop wasting everyone's time and pair her with Nate.

I thought that was going to be the eventual pairing...it seemed that way when they had scenes a few weeks back.....

I've luckily tuned out Jack and Kerry, because it's just too gross to take seriously.

12 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I get it though. My most recent ex wasn’t exactly comfortable with me being friends with so many of my exes.

I mean, when you say it like that who would be ? Lol

Edited by StepBack

Somebody needs to tweet Scott Bryce and Michael O'Leary and ask them to revive Steamboat and just used the BTS chicanery at Y&R as its template because the BTS tomfoolery at Y&R is much more entertaining than the actual show.

C'mon, @Soapsuds, you know you want to!:lol:

2 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

Somebody needs to tweet Scott Bryce and Michael O'Leary and ask them to revive Steamboat and just used the BTS chicanery at Y&R as its template because the BTS tomfoolery at Y&R is much more entertaining than the actual show.

C'mon, @Soapsuds, you know you want to!:lol:

LOL.....I only followed Scott Bryce....I never followed Michael on social media......Hmmm....now that I think of it most if not all the soap stars I followed were male....bwahahahaha.....oh wait I do follow CZP.....and I think MW and MB of ATWT.