Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You've never been to Boystown it sounds like LOL.. more gay men are like Leo than Will or Sonny.  I know many a gay man that do try to pressure straight men into 'experimenting', etc.  For once, the show is writing gay men as more than just coming out, or being pure, etc.

• Members

Catching up on the last 3 episodes.

Eli: "Salem is starting to look like The Walking Dead." I love when they let him comment on the town's drama.

Rafe stumbling upon Hope and Ted at the Horton Square... "What the hell is this?!" OMG, I'm so tired of the SAME exact Hope/Rafe drama in every episode. It's literally just the same crap over and over again. And don't you love how according to Rafe, Hope isn't allowed to be concerned about anyone but Gabi? How dare she be concerned about Ciara dating a serial killer? That's taking her focus off of getting justice for Gabi! And how can she possibly feel bad about what Abigail went through? What about what Gabi went through!!! And don't you also love how Hope isn't allowed to share the same air space as Ted, but she's supposed to be perfectly fine with Rafe running halfway around the world to help his ex wife that he recently slept with? I really hate him. End these two already.

Xander: I was hoping for something a little harder.

Leo: That's not going to be a problem. Oh... you were talking about the champagne.

I can't

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Kyle has a fantastic body, but he’s so weathered-looking to be not yet 40. He’s like those older Palm Springs queens with MMA bodies and these wizened faces.

I actually was somewhat surprised that Kyle is 38. He, Greg Vaughan, and Martsolf look like contemporaries, and the latter two are pushing 50.

• Members

They need to work on making Sarah a little more interesting (or likable) before bringing on her sister. All she does is go around screeching. If she's not yelling at people about how Eric should raise Holly, she's crying about something Rex did (which is totally justified but I just don't care). I'm not feeling her at all and I'm not interested in her and Eric or her and Rex. And random but I'm also not a fan of whatever they're doing with her hair. I will say I did enjoy her couple of scenes with Xander.

Also, I've never seen the Rex character before KL. I was reading up on him and he's supposed to be some genetically engineered genius basically? Wow, I'm not getting that vibe at all. Maybe it's just me but so far, especially just in the last week, Rex acts more like a dumb frat guy. Like, "Hey bro, help me get Sarah back. Pretend to get an important text while I stand over here flexing my muscles." I mean I guess he can't be that dumb if he's supposed to be a doctor, but I'm not seeing any signs of genius.

Archived