Closeted (gay) actors formerly on the soaps

• Members

Christian LeBlanc aside, I know Biredz mentioned him, Terry Lester, and Michael Corbett was Y&R's trio of gay actors in the late '80s. I know Lester died of AIDS, but other what Biredz mentioned hadn't ever heard anything official on Corbett, although Walton did post this picture of her and him on TPIR set two years ago:

Image result for jess walton and michael corbett

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

PAS did make the worst mobster..which is odd, as he started out being the "normal" Santos in medical school who resisted the world of his family and then suddenly he is this big tough mobster which was laughable..even for a soap.  I think if they kept him as the "outsider" in his family who saw Chele as his lifeline and she saw him for being a "sensitive soul" it would not have caused so many people to hate the silly mob..but MADD had to copy GH.

Anyway, I would say that I am embarrassed to admit that I sometimes found PAS sexy in the role, totally not my type, but there you have it. And now seeing his house and yard I would have to say I would find him even more so now..though he has a taste for artsy younger guys who dress...."artsy" so it would be no go...wonder if he would be interested in a slightly older slob????

Trolling his Instagram feed..there is a picture of him and a woman and some woman posts..."Why her and not your wife..Nancy who play Michele Bauer Santos?" Its nice to know the Manny's are still alive and well and insane..and I am sure PAS is very glad to be away from them...

Isnt the guy who was the second AM on GL gay?

Edited by Mitch