Jump to content
Chris B

Developing: 90210 Reboot with Original Cast!

Recommended Posts

Actually, what they should use is an honest-to-God reboot, with a "Who Killed Valerie?" mystery to kick things off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are doing a Curb your enthusiam style show

S1 will them trying to get a reboot up

S2 will be filming said reboot. So then we will have a show within a show concept if FOX gives BH90210 a S2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BetterForgotten said:

I think this will be lucky to have a full season, to be honest...

Well its six episodes so I bet fOX will air them all. Since it starts later Summer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

I think this will be lucky to have a full season, to be honest...

IMO People are going to tune thinking it's an actual reboot only to find out it's not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the cast & PR has been vocal thats its not an actual revival. So hopefully fans pay attention to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, my nostalgia for the 90’s will totally have me tuning in. I’m so sad Luke Perry has passed and we’ll never see Dylan again. When I was 5 years old watching this in 1991 (yes I was always that drama obsessed bitch 😂) Kelly was my fav, I hated Brenda and I shipped Dylan/Kelly so hard. Now that I’m older and wiser, I see Kelly for the backstabbing skank she is and love Brenda. I hope we get to see Jim and Cindy. Val will never return if Jennie Garth has her say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dragonflies said:

IMO People are going to tune thinking it's an actual reboot only to find out it's not

 

The promos are misleading as hell (most casuals would likely assume the show is being revived) if you don't follow this project more closely and know what it's about ... 

 

I'm willing to give it a shot ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPrezident said:

I’m so sad Luke Perry has passed and we’ll never see Dylan again.

 

I hate to sound so crass, but if this had been an actual reboot, Dylan's death and the impact it would have on the rest of the gang's lives would have been a FANTASTIC jumping-off point for the new series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MrPrezident said:

Ugh, my nostalgia for the 90’s will totally have me tuning in. I’m so sad Luke Perry has passed and we’ll never see Dylan again. When I was 5 years old watching this in 1991 (yes I was always that drama obsessed bitch 😂) Kelly was my fav, I hated Brenda and I shipped Dylan/Kelly so hard. Now that I’m older and wiser, I see Kelly for the backstabbing skank she is and love Brenda. I hope we get to see Jim and Cindy. Val will never return if Jennie Garth has her say. 

what was the fall out between them?

9 hours ago, Khan said:

 

I hate to sound so crass, but if this had been an actual reboot, Dylan's death and the impact it would have on the rest of the gang's lives would have been a FANTASTIC jumping-off point for the new series.

Im not disagreeing with you on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, John said:

what was the fall out between them?

I can’t remember the exact details but she talked about it on Rupaul and Michele Visage’s podcast. From the sounds of it, both Jennie and Tori dislike her now. I believe it had to do with Tiffani’s divorce and Jennie not really being there for her or vice versa. I feel like there’s way more to it than I can remember. This clip will give some insight.

 

 

Honestly I think it just boils down to the fact that Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are mean girls. They were mean to Tiffani when she first came on and were mean to Vanessa Marcil as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiffani and Jennie were close for a number of years after the original show ended, it seems they only fell out during the last couple of years.

 

It’s a shame as Val is the only character that was allowed to call Kelly out on her hypocritical bullish!t and get away with it.

2 minutes ago, John said:

Wait Tiffani is married now. Did she get divorced before. Im so not caught up

Tiffani was also friends with Jeannie’s ex-husband. I wonder if they fell out because Jennie perceived Tiffani to be more supportive of her ex-husband than her during their divorce.

 

I think the poster was referring to Jeannie’s divorce as Tiffani is still married and had never been divorced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Tiffani and Jennie were close for a number of years after the original show ended, it seems they only fell out during the last couple of years.

 

It’s a shame as Val is the only character that was allowed to call Kelly out on her hypocritical bullish!t and get away with it.

Tiffani was also friends with Jeannie’s ex-husband. I wonder if they fell out because Jennie perceived Tiffani to be more supportive of her ex-husband than her during their divorce.

 

I think the poster was referring to Jeannie’s divorce as Tiffani is still married and had never been divorced.

oh ok i know Jennie has been married 3 times

Yeah Vanessa said they were mean to her. Brian Austin Green who she had a kid with, also confirmed that as true. Wonder what Jen and Tori's issues were?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...