Y&R-Mal Young Out, Josh Griffith Taking Over

• Members

@Paul Raven I agree. Plus I’m not opposed to writing off old actors. There’s lots of vets not currently on canvas. With Doug Davidson it backfired so bad because it was his 40th anniversary AND he got no exit. That’s simply ridiculous. He may not have been my personal favorite but he deserved better after years of strong work. Killing Ricky I feel hurt him tremendously but Paul has value based on his job and the fact that he still has Heather who could be useful to the show. I’m not saying give me Paul 5 days a week, but u can use him effectively in a reduced capacity. Tbh they may benefit from doing what DAYS does and cycle vets in and out with shorter story arcs. You have the excitement of people returning and you have less burn out because you can feature more people over a year period.

You could get Jess Walton for a big Chancellor story and bring back Nina which could facilitate a full time return for Mac or Nina’s kids. You could bring back Olivia to help with a medical crisis involving someone on the canvas and use her to help ground Nate into the Winters family or perhaps usher in a Malcolm recast. Honestly there’s so many options if you just looo into the history of the show. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived