B&B: Meet Flo

John

• Members

I heard somewhere (my Niece thought she read it)?  That it would be Kelley that dies.  And recently with the constant dialogue by Steffy and Taylor....Liam, Mom isn't dangerous!  Liam, Mom would never hurt Kelley, she's not capable of that! 

Liam, I LOVE my granddaughter!   And Liam - But what if she snaps again....it's happened and could happen again!  Brooke of course - worried about Kelley. 

I just think if it's Hope's baby it's too obvious...I was trying to think of a way Taylor could snap and accidentally...maybe car accident, the baby dies, and would Steffy go as far to cover for her again and say she was driving and tell her mother that she has to leave, there's no other way.  Won't forgive her but covers for her and tells her she has to leave.  Something like that.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whatever happens I don't think Taylor will be the cause. THAT is too obvious, imo. And I don't think PTB see "Hope" as anything more that a foil for Steffy, so I don't think her baby is long for this world. Sad but truuuu. 

• Members

And I saw yesterday - of course with it being Taylor, Steffy and Kelley, and Hope with the baby on the way, and Brooke's constant meddling in her daughter's life but accusing Taylor of being too protective of Steffy (going as far as shooting Bill, etc.), it's Liam that ends up with most of the story LOLLLLLL.

Steffy demanding that he go to Brooke and convince her "not to go to the police" (How many weeks do we have to listen to this), and convince them that Taylips really isn't dangerous.  Brooke and Hope demanding that he convince Steffy to tell her own mother to leave town.  So we'll have weeks of Liam going back and forth from Brooke/Hope to Steffy having the same conversations over and over.  And Brooke exasperated that Taylor had to visit her sponsor - when she was going to AA meetings Ca couple of years ago and of course it's not mentioned.  Couldn't they at least have someone say that?  Hun, you were going to AA not so long ago, going to your sponsor is the responsible thing to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

now that all the SL cards seem to be falling where they may, I cannot for the life of me understand why WB would join B&B for what seems like a baby stealing SL? And is Steffy gonna end up adopting/buying Hope's baby w/o knowing no better? Such a sloppy mess. 

Please register in order to view this content

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

sooo... they just revealed the baby Dr. Brady is trying to get Steffy to adopt is indeed Hope's. So, unless there is some *huge* twist further ahead, this is an incredibly lame SL. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

And sooooo predictable.

I still don't buy Steffy's sudden urge to adopt. To provide her baby with a sister when she's only an infant is pretty lame. I've mentioned before that the story would make (a slight) bit of more sense if Steffy were told she couldn't have any more children.

My biggest gripe with this story besides the fact that I'm so tired of Liam is how predictable the whole mess is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

just had a thought about this dumbo baby switch SL, I wonder if for JMW's maternity leave they're gonna have her "die" in a plane/car crash, leave the kids to Hope & Liam in her video will only to return from the dead a few months later? Hmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived