Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

StepBack

• Members

I just recently watched S1 on Netflix and then devoured S2 a few weeks ago via FiOS TV app. On Demand. What took me so long? I loved this show and it is so beautiful. I loved all of the ladies. I really don't know if I have a favorite as they're all wonderful.

Elektra telling everyone to Come judge for me and adding her own spin to it had me cracking up.

I did cry like a baby about Candy's funeral and how everyone had their closure either that episode or over the course of the next two was just beautiful.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
On 10/12/2019 at 5:18 PM, London said:

I just recently watched S1 on Netflix and then devoured S2 a few weeks ago via FiOS TV app. On Demand. What took me so long? I loved this show and it is so beautiful. I loved all of the ladies. I really don't know if I have a favorite as they're all wonderful.

Elektra telling everyone to Come judge for me and adding her own spin to it had me cracking up.

I did cry like a baby about Candy's funeral and how everyone had their closure either that episode or over the course of the next two was just beautiful.

London, you came around the right time. A lot of people here just got into it as Season 2 was just premiering. So right place, right time.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:49 AM, StepBack said:

YES THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

The writing for Elektra this season (minus an episode or 2) was MUCH better. That final was everything. Love seeing them end on a happy note. Did anyone get an "X-Men" vibe with Blanca as the professor adding the two children to her home? It was sweet and I loved it all. The Pose cast deserves all the nominations next year and wins. Can't wait for season 3.

Also, the masculinity/femininity talk was beautifully done. Watched that one a couple of times.

One thing I hope the show never does again is bring back Patti Lupone or any stunt casting. That character was just odd at times.

Yes, it was awesome.

And I kinda did that Prof X vibe.

Please register in order to view this content

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've watched live since it's premeire everytime.  I will say I enjoyed season 1 a little better overall and wished they had explored or gone deeper with a few of the storylines before fast forwarding a few years with season 2.

I know they were starting production on season 3 or at least about to shortly when all the stay at home orders began. I was hoping for this to come on late spring/early summer. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Blanca has been living with AIDS for a few years. Its more of a shock that she hasnt died yet. I think chances are she will die but it would be a better twist if she dies from some other means like amybe an accident of assault. I always expect the worst with this show as it isnt scared to go there

• Members

Three seasons is a good run for a show like this. 

I think PrayTell will die and Blanca will get a whole spa fantasy experience where we will learn she's in an AIDS ward and hallucinating. The show won't tell us whether she lives or dies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/9/2021 at 2:23 PM, Cheap21 said:

Praytell will likey die from the disease and Blanca gets taken out some other way

On 4/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, marceline said:

Three seasons is a good run for a show like this. 

I think PrayTell will die and Blanca will get a whole spa fantasy experience where we will learn she's in an AIDS ward and hallucinating. The show won't tell us whether she lives or dies.

@Cheap

But yes, Marceline, I feel like that will probably go down with Blanca thus the spa scenes in the trailer. 

Oh while I'm here...this last season is only SEVEN episodes. And they're showing the first two premiere night.

Please register in order to view this content