StepBack

FX Pose - **Spoliers if you're not up to date**

6 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I've been loving S2. I'm still reeling from last weeks show. Don't want to give any spoilers away. Since most of you guys are still on S1.  source.gif

EXACTLY!!! I'm trying not to as well. 

I feel the same after last week. But last night's was sweet. It made me even have an old man moment because I remember that particular show and beautiful recreation.

19 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

EXACTLY!!! I'm trying not to as well. 

I feel the same after last week. But last night's was sweet. It made me even have an old man moment because I remember that particular show and beautiful recreation.

Being a teen back then. I love all the early 90's realness. They do a great job capturing that era.

15 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

I've been loving S2. I'm still reeling from last weeks show. Don't want to give any spoilers away. Since most of you guys are still on S1.  source.gif

One of my top characters for sure. I also loved @Cat review. I wish more people would watch. That scene in the gay bar in season 1 with Blanca is what sold me on this show, and I hope they continue to explore the different dynamics.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:17 PM, Faulkner said:

Indya Moore is really good as Angel. I was surprised she has little acting experience.

I watched the first couple episodes. I wish someone with a stronger visual sense directed the dance sequences. They are lackluster IMO.

Apparently one of the actors whose character always hop houses choreograph the dance scenes. I think it works given the time period of the show. Anything more, might take away from the authenticity. 

Also, that "brunch" scene was a hilarious ad-lib. 

Got into this show recently. I pretty much like most of the characters except for Pray Tell and the young dancer that I can never remember the name of.

So I finished S1 (and may have to wait some months until this country decides to screen S2). Don't want to give too much away as some of you are still in the middle of S1. Just want to say that it is SUCH a blessed relief that this show chose to focus the finale on the ballroom. It was all about the dancing and the rivalries/friendships and it was unabashedly happy and funny. No crazy cliffhangers or sudden change-of-character-to-the-dark-side. Just anarchic, voguing joyousness. Everybody was on point with their shade. I loved how Elektra came into her own with her OG finger snaps. Blanca is just too wonderful for words. Candy is such an awesome supporting character who needs to get a bigger role next season, she is so fierce! Anyway, I really have warmth for all these characters. Don't let me down, Ryan Murphy! You too Brad Falchuk (aka Mr Goop Paltrow)!

Edited by Cat

On 7/19/2019 at 11:16 AM, Antoyne said:

Got into this show recently. I pretty much like most of the characters except for Pray Tell and the young dancer that I can never remember the name of.

What don't you like about them?

2 hours ago, StepBack said:

Daaang Ricky's butt in that last episode stole the show for me lol. 

Right? lol 

tumblr_pcavaqtmel1vakf4uo2_500.gif

I loved the recreation of Solid Gold. I had never even heard of it before but died when I checked out the original on YouTube. God bless the 80's and early 90's... lol 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, StepBack said:

What don't you like about them?

I don’t care particularly for either actor. And Pray Tell was an [!@#$%^&*] to Candy the entire show but somehow got the most emotional moments in her episode. It rang false.

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I don’t care particularly for either actor. And Pray Tell was an [!@#$%^&*] to Candy the entire show but somehow got the most emotional moments in her episode. It rang false.

I hate Praytell's bitch ass! He was awful to Candy and I hated how they tried to make him sympathetic after she died. F--k him!

Dang, now I regret asking 😞 Sorry, Chit!

I agree, PrayTell is annoying at times. I also hated how he treated Candy. I like Ricky more than Damon. But, I enjoyed the attention to both of them this episode.

3 minutes ago, StepBack said:

Dang, now I regret asking 😞 Sorry, Chit!

I agree, PrayTell is annoying at times. I also hated how he treated Candy. I like Ricky more than Damon. But, I enjoyed the attention to both of them this episode.

Is Damon the young one kicked out by his parents? It's a shame I binge watched the whole first season and most of this season and his name has never stuck for me.

6 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Is Damon the young one kicked out by his parents? It's a shame I binge watched the whole first season and most of this season and his name has never stuck for me.

Yeah, that's him. Ricky is his ex. It doesn't look like the future is too bright for Ricky though 😞