Days: Preview (12/10/18)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol at Will punching Leo. I read some spoilers from an interview with Chandler where he said that Sonny will stay try and stay away from Will after the marriage to Leo happens. He also said that Sonny will also struggle because he feels he has to be nice to Leo in public. There is also another spoiler that mentions that Leo sneaks into bed with Sonny.

Also, I think that Kate Mansi's version of "Gabby" with the wig on really does look like Camila's Gabi.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers regarding from soaps.com regarding Sonny, Chad and Julie.

Victor is going to punish Chad for portraying Sonny. Sonny and Chad will rush to save Julie after her confrontation with Gabby ends badly.

• Members

this sounds like an issue you have w/ the actress, imo. I don't like KM and never liked Abby, but at least Abby feels like a living breathing human person when KM plays her as opposed to the cardboard zombie MM seemed to be playing. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Dead at Adrienne slapping Leo. He looks ridiculous, I'd slap him just for that! At least Justin and Adrienne are actually included, that's nice. I can see Adrienne offing Leo down the road ...

LOL at Will. Dumped Paul only to get 'dumped' by Sonny who's forced to marry Leo. LMAO. Oh, Ronald ... I mean, at least they're being written like any other couple with a stupid obstacle in their way. I'm probably enjoying it for the wrong reasons, I sort of enjoy Leo making Will and Sonny suffer, but it doesn't make me root for them to overcome him and get back together ... 

lol. That's kind of the whole point, as far as I can tell (but is any of this really supposed to make any damn sense?). I think Kate's doing so much better than Marci with this. And Kate has a similarity to Camila so it works better with the wig. I know you don't like Kate but she's truthfully far better. I get preferring Marci but she had NO life to her. I guess we either get a dead eyes Abby or a scene chewery one.

Please register in order to view this content

PREACH! No lies here. Everyone who thinks differently can truthfully take a seat (LOL!). Marci was such a disappointment in the role.

Archived