Y&R: December Spoilers

• Members

That's one positive thing that will come out of this storyline. Nate will actually be seen working in his profession, lol. Maybe they will use this opportunity to have him interact with other characters, like several of the people who will visit Nikki. Maybe he will interact more with Abby and maybe even get to meet Mia, if she decides to drop by and see Nikki. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode we get more  Fen/Ana, and also Kyle interacting with them together. Fen will be working at the GCAC when he talks with Ana. Ana will tell him not to mention the demo he gave Devon, because Devon hasn't heard it yet. Fen will go against Ana's advice and ask Devon about the demo. Devon will tell him he was hired to wait tables. Ana/Devon leave and then Kyle arrives and takes a table, and purposefully knocks silverware on the ground so that Fen has to pick it up. Him and Fen will verbally spar with each other.

Ana will reappear and tell Fen not to bother Devon again and he'll keep his job. Ana will tell Fen that she listened to his demo and thinks it's good and wants to produce a new one for him. Fen will scoff at her and tell her he wants someone more experienced. Kyle will call him stupid for underestimating Ana, and tell Fen that Ana seems "smart and driven" and will go far. He will tell Fen he messed up not giving Ana a chance to help him.  Later Fen will arrive at the penthouse and Ana will tell him how much she is passionate about music. He will agree to let her help him, but will say he doesn't have the money. She will tell him not to worry about it and that he just needs to give a great performance.

I am looking forward to Ana/Fen interacting together. Also, while I don't know if they actually talk to each other tomorrow,/really introduce themselves I like that Kyle stuck up for Ana. And recognizes good qualities about her. I wonder how much more they might interact together. And how he might factor into her storyline with Fen.

Also, Charlie will convince Reed not to confess to running over Nikki (and will use Lily being in prison as a reason not to). And the Nikki's family and friends will continue to worry about her, will speculate on who hit her, and will wonder where Victor is.

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode, Fen and Ana will spend time together in a studio working on a demo for Fen. Ana will select a song for Fen to sing, but he will want to sing his own material. Ana will convince him to sing it and they will both like the result. Devon will catch them recording in the studio, he will come back to it after Ana sends him away to a meeting. He will be upset with Ana and tell both Fen/Ana to leave, but Ana will play the demo for him. He will end up liking what he hears and will agree to sign Fen to a contract. However, he will tell Ana she can't be the producer on it but that she can sit in on the sessions while more experienced producers handle Fen and his music. 

Also, Sharon/Mariah will clash over Tessa, Billy and Victoria will spend time together with their son, Johnny. (And Billy will get him to practice singing for a Christmas event as school). Kyle will plan a romantic evening for Lola, but she will fall asleep. He will then get Tessa to play music for her outside of her apartment. She will be touched by this and things will heat up between them, but Lola will stop it and say she wants to slow things down a bit.

I looked at tomorrow's episode, and I am really enjoyed Fen and Ana scenes together in the studio.. They have a really nice dynamic together and I am interested in seeing how this storyline with them develops.

• Members

I dunno. I feel like Bryton and Amelia both perk up in scenes together, which feels improbable, but that’s just my opinion. I don’t feel like they have a lot to lose at this point by trying it.

Just from a practical perspective, if Amelia is this black hole of romantic suckage, where can the show go with her in the role? Y&R shows no signs of parting ways with her ever since Billy Miller solidified her spot. I do like her as the insecure, vicious Newman heir. A sort of Cersei Lannister of Genoa City.

• Members

I think that Victoria might mix it up with Cane for a bit but ultimately end back up with Billy. On today's show they were getting close again and I saw some spoilers that said she will want Billy but be scared about her feelings. I think she's been wanting Billy for a while now. (And probably wasn't even completely over him when she tried to reunite with JT this last around.)

Also, according to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's episode Reed will confess to an unconscious Nikki that he was the one who hit her. Nate will tell the family to prepare for the worst and get ahold of Victor. Mia will throw a holiday party which Rey, Abby, Arturo, Kyle, Lola and Sharon will attend. (Mia will invite Sharon). Later Rey will give Sharon a gift (a key chain) and tell her she still means a lot to him. Him and Mia will make love. Abby and Arturo will also make love and Jack and Kerry will also sleep together. (This will be after Jack invites Kerry to Bora Bora and she ends up accepting his invitation after being hesitant to do so at first.) 

It doesn't really seem like there is a whole bunch of interesting stuff going on tomorrow.

• Members

They can always hire Sarah Brown to take over the role as a show of good faith to rehab CBS' disintegrating reputation, given her own well-publicized harassment and career assassination by Les Moonves!

(It was worth a shot)

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

NIkki will end up shocking her family and she will also be forced to join forces with Rey. Kyle and Lola will break up, Cane will confide in Jill, Devon will host a New Year's Eve Bash, and sparks will fly between an unlikely pair. Reed will also confess.

I'm glad that Jill will be back.  I also wonder which unlikely pair has sparks fly between them. And here are some upcoming pics from the episode featuring Devon's New Year's Eve bash.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived