Faulkner

B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

On 12/31/2018 at 11:27 AM, Costello said:

Oh la la.

GAG ME WITH A JACKHAMMER.

Her year end review, coupled with the photo, almost made me hurl. 

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:55 AM, sheilaforever said:

I got some good chuckles out of it. The recurring plane guests are always between funny and not-so-much, but it's better than yada-yada "love of my life"-dialogue with Hope or Brooke.

I'm highly interested how this prpopsterous plot is going to play out. All the plot points have been set up. So, let's enjoy the ride. Or not. We will soon know... LOL

Looks like it's baby switching time again!

18 hours ago, ranger1rg said:

GAG ME WITH A JACKHAMMER.

Her year end review, coupled with the photo, almost made me hurl. 

I actually enjoyed the return of the Spectras and the "new Sally" as is often the case with B&B I felt there was a lot of potential that wasn't explored. Coco was a bit boring, but the rest of the group had some spark. I hope they find a story to really utilize Sally this year.

5 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

Looks like it's baby switching time again!

Yup.  I'm guessing Reese will tell Hope her baby died, sell it to Taylor, who will give her to Steffy.

Edited by clubkidjeff

16 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

Yup.  I'm guessing Reese will tell Hope her baby died, sell it to Taylor, who will give her to Steffy.

A plot hole here for me is why in the hell would Steffy want to adopt a baby after she just gave birth to one. What's this burning desire to adopt? There should be a real reason behind it for all of this mess to somewhat make sense.

I would love to see Steffy involved with someone completely new about over Liam's wishy-washy self.

2 minutes ago, pdm1974 said:

A plot hole here for me is why in the hell would Steffy want to adopt a baby after she just gave birth to one. What's this burning desire to adopt? There should be a real reason behind it for all of this mess to somewhat make sense.

I would love to see Steffy involved with someone completely new about over Liam's wishy-washy self.

Agreed, it's all plot-driven...(But it brings the drama, so I'll be watching!)

I am/was a Steam fan, but taking baby steps to move on. ;)

5 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

Exactly. It could be interesting, but it's so incredibly contrived that I'm not interested at all.

But, but, but, Steffy wants Kelly to have the same experience she had growing up with Phoebe and Hope and Brooke are preventing that from happening with Beth because of Taylor.  Still contrived and plot-driven, but they did come up with some kind of motivation for Steffy's desire to adopt, I guess.

40 minutes ago, crc said:

But, but, but, Steffy wants Kelly to have the same experience she had growing up with Phoebe and Hope and Brooke are preventing that from happening with Beth because of Taylor.  Still contrived and plot-driven, but they did come up with some kind of motivation for Steffy's desire to adopt, I guess.

Maybe, maybe....if after Steffy had her child she was told she couldn't have any more children, that would sort of give her more motivation for adopting a child.

When I used to watch the show years ago I was always a big Steffy fan, I hated Phoebe and I’ve never enjoyed Brooke(who I think is an awful person) and especially Hope.

7 hours ago, pdm1974 said:

Maybe, maybe....if after Steffy had her child she was told she couldn't have any more children, that would sort of give her more motivation for adopting a child.

I agree with you, I was being sarcastic.  They should all be living it up instead of trying to be married and birthing babies.

6 hours ago, Ponds said:

I think the show is doing a great job of hiding JM's real life pregnancy.  

Except during that fashion show.  They had her in skimpy lingerie with her belly popping out.

5 hours ago, Costello said:

OMG the sounds Hope is making during childbirth.

I hope that was supposed to be for comedic effect. LOL!

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

When I used to watch the show years ago I was always a big Steffy fan, I hated Phoebe and I’ve never enjoyed Brooke(who I think is an awful person) and especially Hope.

My memory of Phoebe isn't that great, though I can picture the actress that played her as a teen, but wasn't Phoebe kind of written like Hope?

56 minutes ago, crc said:

I agree with you, I was being sarcastic.  They should all be living it up instead of trying to be married and birthing babies.

Except during that fashion show.  They had her in skimpy lingerie with her belly popping out.

I hope that was supposed to be for comedic effect. LOL!

My memory of Phoebe isn't that great, though I can picture the actress that played her as a teen, but wasn't Phoebe kind of written like Hope?

Phoebe was annoying af to me. I didn’t mourn her loss at all.