B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nothing to watch so I tuned in. 

Hope and Liam and even Maya seemed not to care that she was divorcing Rick.....horrible......

Hope is a bitch who only cares about herself.

And the ending...ugh......paraphrasing....Taylor to Steffy: Tell me...tell me what you really want....you want Liam back....scene fades to Liam.....ugh.......again all about Liam d!ck!  Seriously what is so special about Liam? He is a loser. What happened to the Steffy that threw Liam to the curb?

• Members

Rick and Maya's off-screen separation is about as bad as Thomas deciding to remain in NYC again with Caroline even reuniting with Sally after learning the truth about Caroline's faux illness. 

Oh, the lines about Steffy adopting another baby for herself? 

Please register in order to view this content

I guess that's why we call him "Thudley" @YRfan23 

• Members

LOL I see now! I had just pushed B&B to the back of my mind when the I saw that spoiler. I think it is such a bizarre twist to take and really out of left field, but Thudley has done it before. I mean, do Brooke and Taylor ever even bring up their son Jack? Or did the show erase him altogether?

• Members

The obsession with Liam/SC is puzzling (I think he’s quite attractive actually, in person even more so, and maybe more suited for a sitcom). He must test well with audiences. But it’s overkill. No other dude in his age group has a chance on this show. 

Archived