B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy Taylor is back but it annoys me that the other stories have been dropped instantly. We have been looking at Taylor/Steffy/Hope/Liam/Brooke discussing the same thing for 2 weeks now and it would be nice to have a little break.

Yes

• Members

I haven't seen this week yet, but in recent times the shows has been super balanced with TWO stories and 8-12 characters featured each day. And I gladly take Brooke vs. Taylor 24/7 instead of watching Liam and Hope deciding what to eat for veggie dinner.

EDIT: "Emma" is still on contract, although she has zero story after she and Xander broke up and hasn't been seen since early November...

• Members

Re: Monday

I thought I was used to her bizarre wardrobe, but... Why was Hope wearing that HAT in the office and her mother's bedroom? At night no less???

Re: Tuesday

Nice that they are making some slow attempt to also present Taylor in a more sane light. Her seeing her AA sponsor was a nice touch, even if it was just to have run into Dr. Buckingham again. Judging by Zoe's comments, that insta-plot point-connection could be story driven in a logical way for once,

BTW: I have a  hunch that something is going to happen with Hope's baby. Either Wayne Brady is gonna steal it or baby switch it or sth. like that or he will be covering for Taylor... Anybody else up for a round of speculation???

• Members

Brooke and Hope are so sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. They wanna be careful with Hope's baby, FINE, but all of a sudden they care soooo much about Kelly's safety too.

For a few months it did seem really balanced, but these past few weeks it's just been Hope/Liam/Steffy/Brooke and Taylor repeating the same things.

• Members

Last week we had him and his daughter in a suuuuuper cringeworthy scene. Not because it was funny but because neither could act! We survived the non-acting of Nia Sioux and now we get an even bigger dose with Wayne Brady!? You guys posed this question before me but is it that hard to find a decent good-looking ACTOR to play a daytime role???

As for Taylor vs. Brooke. Hard to believe wasted so many years after Susan Flannery's exit to properly pitch them against each other. This rivalry is much need and classic Brooke vs. Stephanie with switched roles, though. Judging by Brad's favorite stories of 8000 episodes of B&B which were posted on Facebook or someplace else it figures because they were ALL about Brooke and none of them extremely noteworthy, except that they were Brooke-centric. LOL!

Apart from some minor grinds with the current episodes I can hardly believe my eyes that Taylor has been on every single day since she came back after Thanksgiving. Compared to the super shabby treatment La Tylo has been receiving ever since the 2013 contract dispute it feels nearly too good to be true.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

There's some Brooke and Hope fans on another forum that are upset that Tylo has came back and immediately got an "love interest" and story at the expense of other actresses (mainly KKL but they threw in RS and CH for good measure) on the show. They said Brooke is being saddled down with Ridge and KKL deserves a new love interest because she's left the show. These are the same people that have said over and over the past 25 years or so that Brooke is the love of Ridge's life and now they want to her have new love interest because Taylor has one.

• Members

Their looks gave me life and mirrored my own 

Please register in order to view this content

Saw pics of Annika at JMW's baby shower and she had dark hair with what looked like blue dye in it too. Is it possible Hope dies during childbirth? I assume B&B is still taping this week so I'm surprised they'd let her change her hair like that. Can my dream of dead Hope be coming true? 

Archived