Costello

B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, ReddFoxx said:

It was almost like Katherine broke character for a second and was like "Yikes". Hunter can definitely do better than that.

I thought the exact same thing!

4 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

😂😂😂

I have no clue what HT said in that one scene. How awful. 

B&B continues to be pure trash. Bradley can't write [!@#$%^&*]. Making Taylor this nutcase is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Costello said:

Not that this is of any consequence (it certainly doesn’t warrant a whole spoiler thread), but...

Eh, it probably gives Thudley an easy exit there. Their non-story bombed and it wouldn't surprise me if we never see any of them again. 

Every time I tune in it's the same conversation.  Taylor: "Do you really think Bill won't go to the police?  Will he keep the secret?" 

Steffy:  "Yes, he assured me. We'll be OK.  And the only people that know are you.  And me.  And Bill.  So just try to calm down.  Well, and Liam.  Oh, and Hope.  And now Brooke. Oh, and of course now Ridge.  So you'll be fine Mom."  LOLLLL.

Half the show knows now, it's just so silly. 

19 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

I thought the exact same thing!

These days does a Director even ever stop a scene, or do they just let it go.  I'd love to know.  Because that needed a serious "Ok, Cut, stop, wait...Hunter...dial it back, let's try again." 

Edited by Fevuh

20 hours ago, ReddFoxx said:

It was almost like Katherine broke character for a second and was like "Yikes". Hunter can definitely do better than that.

I watched it like 5 more times just to see KKL’s face, it’s hilaruous.

58 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

Every time I tune in it's the same conversation.  Taylor: "Do you really think Bill won't go to the police?  Will he keep the secret?" 

Steffy:  "Yes, he assured me. We'll be OK.  And the only people that know are you.  And me.  And Bill.  So just try to calm down.  Well, and Liam.  Oh, and Hope.  And now Brooke. Oh, and of course now Ridge.  So you'll be fine Mom."  LOLLLL.

Half the show knows now, it's just so silly. 

These days does a Director even ever stop a scene, or do they just let it go.  I'd love to know.  Because that needed a serious "Ok, Cut, stop, wait...Hunter...dial it back, let's try again." 

It's so painfully obvious that this was one of those occasions, but Daytime does not GAF!  How could anyone let that on the air?!  Hunter can't move her face, fine!  Tell her to deliver the scenes as dramatic as possible but don't cry.  Try to be strong.  If Bell weren't so damn determined to have Brooke win, a bit of quality would have been considered.   

On 12/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, ReddFoxx said:

Seriously, how could they let that scene air like that? I'm assuming they did more than one take - and maybe that was the best she could do with it. I'm glad Hunter is back more frequently. Taylor, as Queen Steffy's mom, has been far too absent. I always thought $B and Taylor would make an interesting couple.  

I'm still hoping there's a twist where Taylor didn't shoot $B and it was the other key suspect. That could help explain Taylor's bizarre behavior - she's torn apart keeping the secret. 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, ranger1rg said:

Word is that Ingo is already off contract. I guess Brad Bell got bored even faster than usual. Maybe Katie jumped into that marriage too quickly lol

i won’t miss Ingo the right wing nutjob. His politics suck and he wasn’t any good as Thorne, either.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, Fevuh said:

I remember when they ran ads about him joining  the show and I was like - is this someone with star power?  Who cares? What is it with Thorne — I saw rants by the other Thorne also.  Requirement for the role - must be a right wing nut job.  Keep the character gone, they never figure out what to do with him. 

Ingo was always an odd choice for Thorne. I do find him handsome and capable enough, but not as Thorne.  I think Ingo had some star power? at least in the late 90's.  He was pretty popular in the Sonny/Brenda/Jax triangle.  He is much more needed as Jax on GH anyway with his daughter running around in a big story.  It seems glaring that Jax would be completely absent while his daughter lives full time with Sonny.  Idk much about him personally, but he named his child Peanut.  I have a hard time trusting anyone who thinks that is a good decision.