Y&R December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like Mia, but I do wonder how her and Nate might match up with each other. They might actually be interesting together. I could see them telling each other off, and clashing and then maybe eventually warming up to each other. Like they tried to do with him and Hilary. Or maybe they could meet and actually hit it off from the beginning.

I do believe that Rey may end up with Sharon and that could free Mia up. I also liked seeing Nate and Abby interact with each other in the brief scenes they shared. I saw chemistry between them. I think that Nate could end up being fine, if he was interacting with more characters on the show,/got a love interest and shown working more as a doctor. 

• Members

Oh and of course the Rosales family...LOVE Lola, sooo pretty and sweet.....I like Rey but don't like Mia in the least. She was not needed and should go.  He should have been kept single or divorced when he came to town...

I also do not like Arturo...I felt that way about Arturo even with Nikki and I don't change with how I feel about him.

Lola is so sweet as is Ana....I believe I want to see Ana with somebody that hasn't been on the canvas and all w/all the other women on the canvas either...Somebody new... Doesnt matter if he is white, latino, black...As long as he is a good person and they have loads of chemistry...White I can see  somebody like Daniel with Ana who had loads of chemistry with DS Lily and only in the beginning with CK Lily.

I also am hoping for the departure of Tessa. Cannot stand her and they are making Mariah looks so damn desperate.

• Members

Not sure which direction the show is going but maybe it’s time to take a break. Hillary was the bright spot, and no one in the cast can match her spark. 

Tessa and the actress continue to suck, and she’s dragging down Mariah with her. Those scenes were dreadful.

• Members

So do I. This was so out of character for Nikki, Victoria, and Sharon, but I didn’t care. I wanted them to kill Tessa.

i actually thought Cait Fairman was decent in those car scenes. Once they dumped her, and in those scenes with Mariah, she was her usual horrendous self.

• Members

Lola is in business but can’t afford a transmission for her food truck? Doesn’t she have a credit card?

The pop-up at CL is mentioned TODAY, yet Lola sets up shop and sells grande!! And the sandwiches are only $12.00!!!

But WAIT! Abby needs an amazing menu and dinne4 from Lola TONIGHT, and it’s a GO!

Oh, Lola, you’re so good at you4 job!

• Members

Ingenue. The character needs real drama and hurdles to overcome though.  Give viewers a better reason to root for her. The show had a chance with pairing a girl from the wrong side of the tracks with an Abbot. But they've made it all way too easy for them to be together and no one is standing in Lola's way of career success. 

Archived