Y&R December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started fast forwarding the Devon/Nate/Ana scene when Nate started talking about Malcolm because the actor playing Nate has no charisma, isn't attractive and seems totally listless. And I was upset by no mention of Dru.

Dru loved Devon fiercely and is the only reason he has a family now but they don't allow him to mention Dru at all. I get that they hate Victoria Rowell but Dru was such an important character to the canvas and a large part of why the Winters are as prominent as they are today and she's been dead for 10 years.

The Jack and Dina scenes were great though. Y'all hate on Peter Bergman but at least he tries and isn't resting on his laurels like most actors left on soaps who have been doing this mess for 30-40 years.

• Members

I'm shocked Nikki didn't die (sarcasm). Victor creeps around the hospital with all of these people coming and going - and no one sees him.  Awful stuff.  This must be the beautiful awesome story "coming soon" that Eric Braeden was talking about.   

Nick:  "Ma - we're here to tuck ya in!"  Phyllis:  "Well where'd she go?"  LOLLLLLL. 

• Members

I believe that her being taken advantage the first time around, has just made her really cautious about being a public songwriter going forward. From what I understand she already signed her rights away to previous songs in the past though it sounds like anything she writes going forward she could get credit for.  But she's just hesitant to work as a songwriter publicly because she was burned in the past. Though,  I'm sure if Devon knew she was the songwriter, he would take whatever steps possible to protect her and her work. 

Archived