GH: December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think that Mal Young might be a good fit for GH. His innovative production values could really accentuate Shelly Altman’s modern storytelling sensibilities. She needs an equally strong partner like the one that she had in Jean Passanante. I am thinking of the camera work during Jack and Phyllis’s breakup and how that sort of setup could add to GH

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mal Young as an experiment has failed.  The show looked marginally better at times than when JFP was there, and his stories were a mess and his useage of the cast was awful.

That show loosing someone like Mishael Morgan for no good reason shows he should not be running a show again.  On these last four soaps, what new character and actress has hit it as hard and with as much promise in the last 5 years or so?  Even if you didn’t watch Y&R but followed soaps you had an idea of who she was.  Add to that Eileen?  No.  He’s done.  He’s a no for me on GH.

• Members

I predicted Willow being the mom the second day she appeared...that and that she's going to be 

Please register in order to view this content

Her baby is dead so we don't need her in the mix, and I can't wait for the day Nelle pisses Obrecht off and she spills the tea.......

Archived