Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread βŒ›πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally caught up.....Leo and Sonny's wedding was a train wreck .....I admit it was funny...too bad Freddie Smith didn't show up. I truly wish they'd keep Sonny and Leo together. Leo is what Sonny needs....LOL. The ship has sailed with Sonny and Will. I saw more chemistry with Will and Sarah. Too bad they are related or they could pair a bi Will withΒ Linsey Godfrey(although she'd play a different character). I'd even take a Gabi and Will pairing. They have so much more chemistry than Will and Sonny. Unless they plan on bringing a hot doctor for Will played by Eric Sheffer Stevens....

Please register in order to view this content

to get Chandler Massey out of his funk and make Will have a backbone instead of being a deer in headlights character.Β 

Β 

Time to end Will and Sonny for good! Β Come on Ron do it!

• Members

Ron has been playing the same story over and over for 18 months: Β some wacko takes over the Kiriakas family (Xander, Susan/Kristin, Leo, Bonnie, who am I leaving out?) and blackmails everyone, making them all look like idiots, for a few weeks or months then it all gets improbably resolved.

Β 

Ron thinks that doing Three's Company Meets Gilligan's Island outlandish characters and plot twists will bring viewers; but it doesn't. Β 

Β 

Has anyone kept count of the number of back from the dead in last 18 months?
Β 

Don't be surprised if one 2019 jump the shark plot is a Tripp/Kayla affair.

Β 

Oy

• Members

Β 

Will barely acknowledges that Gabi exists. Which is a shame because she is the mother of his child. IMO, Sonny is much more chivalrous towards her than Will is. He has looked after her better, helped provide for her, and was the one who held and comforted her when she came out of prison and Ariana "hated" her. And tried to get Ariana to show respect towards her..( If I didn't know any better, I would think that Sonny/Gabi were the ones who were her biological parents, not Gabi/Will.) Will should have been doing those things, but he was too busy focusing on Paul and not really interacting much with the rest of his family.Β  For whatever reason they don't really interact much. I do think that Will should interact more with Gabi if only because of Ari but they have acted like almost strangers to each other for a while now. Also, I did like Will interacting with Sarah, but I saw a family vibe between them. I liked how she called him cousin and offered to listen to him about his problems.

Β 

Also, I wonder how this custody storyline about Holly will play out. Brady was wrong yesterday trying to downplay Nicole's comments. Now, granted she wasn't really specific about whether she wanted Eric to raise Holly or not. But she did say he should look after her and Brady failed to acknowledge that. And tried to spin her comments into something she didn't mean. It seemed like he wanted to make Eric suffer more. I do think that Chloe may have been more willing to work something out with Eric, had Brady not tried stepped in and tried to downplay Nicole's comments. And I think that Sarah seems a bit uptight, though I do like her and Eric together.Β 

• Members

They can find the hottest and most charismaticΒ actor around and I don't think Chandler Massey will ever make an effort.Β 

Β 

They should just write Will out, have him go work for Sami, and bring in a doppleganger who is straight. Massey made much more effort with Camila Banus.Β 

• Members

Bring back Brant Daugherty and pair him with Will

Please register in order to view this content

They'd at least be pretty.

Β 

Perhaps they could bring back Guy Wilson as a new character and pair him with Will?

Β 

I feel like Sonny would be majorly improved if they'd just fix Freddie's hair.

• Members

I had forgotten Brant was on the show.

Β 

They can bring in Guy Wilson so they can repair him with Sonny Β He can play a new character ...he is the Will he married anyways...hate seeing the fake flashbacks of CM as Will in the wedding to Sonny.Β 

Β 

I don't understand for the reasoning in Sonny's awful hairstyle.Β 

Β 

Β 

And Gabi's revenge has been a big flop. The actress who played multi personality Abby is gone so why should I care? They should've had the actress stay until the story wrapped up.Β And the story plain and simple stinks written by Ron. The story would have worked with a capable HW.Β 

• Members

Β 

Β 

I think they'd definitely have to have them interact a lot more and have Will actually act like he cares about her well-being in order for this to work. Will really hasn't done much of those type of things since he came back. They really have talked much at all (if at all) about things like her getting beat in prison and being unable to have any more children. Things that they should talk about regardless if they are ever a couple again. Since'Gabi was on trial the last time around, got beat, and found out she couldn't have any more kids, Sonny, Chad, Eli, and JJ has expressed more concern about her well-being than Will has. Though, she is the mother of his child. I'm curious to see how he will react when he finds out she's been gaslighting Abby and this stuff that will go down with her and Julie. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have much of a reaction to it. He doesn't seem to react much at all to her these days.Β 

Archived