Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Members

Finally caught up and the acting was downright horrible. I can't believe how bad all the acting was KM to FS. And why was Will there during the reveal when he had almost zero lines? Chandler needs to be far away from Freddie Smith....Chandler's acting is so much better with LK and DH. He was better with Sean too. Freddie Smith brings out the worst in Chandler. 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chandler hasn't been showing much of anything in scenes lately with people in general. He wasn't doing much of anything in his scenes with Kate the other day when it was just those two. He wasn't doing much of anything in his scenes with her, Kate and Leo today. He's just not given much of an effort in general. 

I thought everyone (except Chandler) was at least okay in the scenes where Kate admitted her misdeeds to Will and Sonny. Leo was the best in those scenes, followed by Kate.

Also, while I think that Kate Mansi is a better Abby than Marci Miller, I think that her Gabby isn't quite as good and needs some getting used to.  (And maybe seeing Marci's "Gabby" first could be affecting my opinion of Kate's version.) 

All the endless scenes of Sonny 

growling. While Will vacantly stares into outer space.  Are a real chore to watch. I'm sick of Vic's living room. I'm sick of Sonny ''tough''   GR's Leo has been keeping me awake. That shady aging queen is a hoot. While Leo is causing all kinds of havoc. Will shows the personality of a CPR dummy.  During all this ruckus  going on in their own home. Victor & Maggie are MIA. I guess they must be making whoopee. Kate looks like a female pimp in that outfit.

• Members

I think that Kate is a pretty lady, but that she looked like she just came back from a visit to Narnia in that outfit. 

I don't see as a big of a difference from Kate's version of Gabby/Abby the way I did Marci's version. Granted, I think Kate is a better actress than Marci, but I don't see as a big of a contrast between her Abby/Gabby as Marci's versions. I will say this though, I think that Kate has chemistry with Tyler Christopher. Much more than Marci had.

• Members

I much prefer Kate Mansi to Marci Miller. I think she’s fun and campy and charismatic. Miller played sultry seductress far too often for my taste.

Chandler has been TERRIBLE. His fans are blaming everyone around him for his somnambulant acting, which is ridiculous. He could not be worse, and he’s matched by the horrific performance of Freddie Smith. CM is good for two months when he returns to DAYS. After that, he’s back to not caring and phoning it in.

• Members

It's still ridiculous that Stefan is in love with a damn alter. That story drove me away from the show to begin with so the sooner we can get away from this Gabby stuff the better. I will say I enjoyed Mansi as Gabby. I think it really boils down to whether you were a Mansi or Miller fan, it doesn't seem most have been fans of both with everyone preferring one over the other.

• Members

IMO, Chandler is responsible for his own low energy acting that he is producing right now. They could put him in scenes with only Greg Rikaart and I still think he would give the low energy performances. He did it with Lauren Koslow the other day when Freddie wasn't around.

• Members

Lol at Leo in that pic. That hair, lol.  And Sonny has a James Gandolfini on the Soprano-ish look to him in this pic. Not the best look for him. I don't know why they keep styling him ways that aren't flattering. He will end up looking much better on screen in about six months, lol. 

Archived