Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess all the money went to the new shirts because no one was at the New Year's Eve party. They had more extras than actually Salem residents...awful. The episode was written the same way and directed as last years with the fake Vivian mess. I thought Jack would show up today but I guess it is on Monday. The episode was still a mess even though Scott McKinsey directed it. And don't get me started on JJ's new love interest......

• Members

Don't be jealous of Haley

Please register in order to view this content

It is awful. I mean they all but spoiled how it happens anyway. There's just no urgency on soaps anymore. It's all so blah and uneventful. The lack of budget is beyond obvious. They do a terrible job.

At least it wasn't in the middle of Horton Town Square like Marlena and John's wedding. Oy.

DAYS makes GH look like it has a solid budget and great production values. And GH's is [!@#$%^&*] too  

All I see with Eve is Blair Cramer. Not a complaint, but that's who it is. With Eve's history. Ron's writing Blair better here than he ever did on OLTL ... (and again, that's not high praise)

And I'd really really really like a six month break from seeing Brady's duh face all the time. His damn episode guarantee never seems to change. Some months he's used less, definitely, but ugh. IDK it's bothering me know but I'm just tired of him. 

• Members

Jesus.

But I can always count on you  

He's seriously not naked enough on DAYS.

I'm actually really glad he hasn't bolted like a lot of younger actors do. 

I know. It's awful. Wash/rinse/repeat. Like, I know they think we have no attention spans anymore, but that's kinda not true  I remember last year. We all do. LOL. Just swap Vivian with Eve and Stefan with Jack. And Vivian's off alive roaming around with no resolution to that ... Like Ron's GH, threads just drift and drift until he circles back around ... (that's if Louise ever decides to return ... wonder if they've tried?)

Will Nicole return under a cape for May sweeps?

And I know Ron apparently thinks it's cute and humorous, but I'm tired of Sami spending half of her return in and out of a jail cell .... late to that rant, but still ... Ron still annoys me in a lot of ways LOL

• Members

He is attractive, and thankfully he can act.  I much prefer a good actor over someone that looks good without a shirt (Chandler M and Eric M. looked good without a shirt, but have the acting ability of a block of wood).  I'd love if soaps went back to casting based on personality/talent over looks.

• Members

Casey and Chandler are the only two that have gotten hotter. Freddie let his looks go to hell with all the pizza.....

Fixed!

Eric Martsolf was much hotter during his Passion days. Freddie must be sharing his pizza with him.

I totally agree!

And back to JJ's new love interest...lawd awful.....she is so boring and nice nice.....ugh

Haha...the first pic of Casey is very drool worthy....

Archived