Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread โŒ›๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Merry Christmas everyone.

Please register in order to view this content

ย 

I enjoyed today's show. I don't care for Stefan but I do think that the scenes of him breaking down after he found out Charlotte wasn't his was good. I'm not sure how much of a reaction we might get from Chad once he finds out the truth. Billy Flynn hasn't been given much effort in a bit now. I thought he was okay in his scenes with Gabi today. But other than that for the most part, he hasn't given much effort. Though I think that the last time Billy really gave a decent performance was once he delivered Charlotte. So maybe once he finds out she's his and he tries to bond with her, he'll look better.ย 

ย 

Also, l thought that some of the scenes with Ari/Thomas were amusing today. Like when they ran from Leo hand in hand, when he told them there was no Santa Claus. Or when they said "Yay", when Gabi told them in their fantasy that Abigail went back to the mental institution and she would be their mom now. I also liked the scenes in the hospital at the Children's Annual Holiday Party. Leo was once again entertaining and I liked seeing Ari hug Will.ย 

• Members

Scott Mckinsey is such a great soap director. No wonder he's employed by three of the four soaps on the air currently. ย His Xmas Eve episode should be nominated for an Emmy. ย Kudos to the writers and actors. Haven't seen 12/25 yet. But 12/24 was the best they've done in years for Xmas Eve episode. ย One small suggestion to the production staff: order a wider Balsam Hill fake tree for the Horton living room. ย With all those balls don't be so cheap. ย They have great fake trees!. ย 

• Members

Leoโ€™s suit was flaming gay and fabulousโ€” the same way Greg Rikaart is playing the part. Heโ€™s been just great. The kiss he planted on Sonny wS 10 times hotter than the WilSon kiss.

ย 

chandler Massey continues to suck. New shirt, yeah, but it was ugly as hell. CM actually SMILED throughout Leoโ€™s hospital speech with Sonny at his side. Just pathetic acting.

ย 

Yes, Billy Flynn was terrible today โ€” continually looking off in the hospital scenes with Gabi was a WTF and his last scene with Abigail was awful โ€” but heโ€™s no worse than Massey is. If BF was fired, CM should be fired, too.

ย 

Kate Manzi has beenย great as Abby. I prefer her to MM by a lot.

Archived