Days: December 2018 Discussion Thread ⌛🎅🎄🎁

• Members

The show should be embarrassed, because CM surely isn’t. When you show NO energy in a punching scene, you should be called in and read the riot act or fired. Just awful. He’ll never be successful, because he has no discipline or dedication. I really want a recast. 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And in record time, they've already wasted Lindsey (or is it without the D? I always get confused) as Sarah, IMO (and she should have been a Stephanie recast; I'd say Taylor Walker but I'm still burned over being forced to watch Natalia Livingston waste my time and then Tamara Braun being wasted as a WTF recast). I get they're building something between Eric and Sarah but lawd. DAYS sure does tank any new hire from another soap don't they? Galen Gering's Rafe also continues to serve zero purpose. Why is this character still around? We could have better diversity than him.

But the pearl clutchers! 

I'm still waiting for Ron to have Leo and Sonny bond over Knots Landing and Golden Girls reruns  

• Members

Sarah has become unlikeable quickly. She is really abrasive, and I don't like the accusatory tone she took with Chloe and Maggie. I don't blame Maggie for getting upset with Sarah and basically telling her "enough" after Sarah went off on her accusing her of not having the best intentions regarding Holly. Sarah is going overboard with the way she is treating people during this "Custody for Holly" storyline. I really do think she is largely using this as a distraction to keep her mind off of Rex and what he did to her. I'm glad that Maggie brought that up. Sarah needs to realize that and back off a bit in this storyline. She's acting like a bulldog when it comes to defending Eric.

Also, I am glad that Marlena called Stefan out for being delusional about wanting to have a life with both "Gabby" and Charlotte.  And I want to see more of Brady/Chloe together, supporting each other. I like seeing them interact and wonder what will happen with their relationship this time around. 

• Members

I could see that 

Please register in order to view this content

and  again at "not that sad thing on CW". Lawd. What a hot mess.

I've wanted them to go back to Brady and Chloe for forever, but I'm at the point now where I feel it's too little too late (I really don't care if they get back together at this point anymore) but we'll see. I can't really think of anything exciting for either of them to do and I don't know if I care to see Eve vs. Chloe for Brady (should it go there). I think it's time for a break from Brady. He's been dominating airtime and storylines since he started ten years ago.

• Members

I think they will bond but it might be over Gabi being in trouble and Sonny being concerned about how that will affect Ari. 

I could actually see Leo stepping up and comforting Ari, once the truth about Gabi comes out and she's looking at possibly going back to prison again.

• Members

Yeah I imagine they want to keep GR so I can see Leo being softened and create more of a triangle. I figured GR would have popped back up either way, but I wonder if CS leaving as Paul sort of has Ron rushing to develop a triangle here and Leo serves a few purposes. I imagine it could have been a solid quadrangle if CS had stayed and the writing were a tad better.

• Members

Honestly with Maggie and Sarah the nosy busybody apple doesn't seem to fall far from the tree. Though Maggie's basically been holed up in the Kiriakis mansion for years now just poopoohing Victor and then forgiving him. Zzzzz.

The hair isn't very flattering to her, IMO. And Greg looks tired. He needs to shave and get a haircut. LOL. Why does every man on this show look better away from it?

• Members

I think that Leo is definitely entertaining and I could see him sticking around for a while. He's done some sleazy stuff, but he's not very evil or anything. IMO, he's more of an opportunist than a straight up villain and I could see them softening him and keeping him longer..  I think that him and Freddie play well off each other and I read that Freddie enjoys working with him. Also, 

• Members

I believe his comment about the underwear being small was a comment about the size of Sonny's package.

Also he mentioned that once he got in bed with Sonny he was all in (and so was Sonny). Another hint that what makes Sonny attractive is what is below the belt.

Archived